MVS Lover, partner for life.

chipperkwah

Armored Scrum Object
WEST COAST IS THE BEST COAST! Whats up from OREGON! pacific northwest bitches

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
The Goonies was filmed in Oregon. That alone makes it a top tier state.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
The Goonies was filmed in Oregon. That alone makes it a top tier state.

Astoria was the 80's backdrop for several movies IIRC. Kindergarten Cop was another one. Oregon rocks, polution hasn't reared it's ugly head there yet. I hack my lungs up everyday as a resident of the Inland Empire.

Bskull

Crossed Swords Squire
Greetings fellow Oregonian. If you ever want to hang out and play some MVS games sometime, let me know as I am pretty good with the Metal Slug series.

chipperkwah

Armored Scrum Object
Greetings fellow Oregonian. If you ever want to hang out and play some MVS games sometime, let me know as I am pretty good with the Metal Slug series.

Dude I'm always down, just got my CMVS finished and set up! I live in Salem currently.

Tallahassee

Cheng's Errand Boy
Man, no one lives near me in North Florida. I hope to one day soon meet my own partner in life and call it candy! Well back on subjest welcome I am a newbie here also and want to meet as many new people as I can.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Man, no one lives near me in North Florida. I hope to one day soon meet my own partner in life and call it candy! Well back on subjest welcome I am a newbie here also and want to meet as many new people as I can.

Dude, there's a LOT of people near you if you live in North Florida.

Tallahassee

Cheng's Errand Boy
That's awesome. I did not know that there was a big Neo-Geo following around here. I have been missing out, thanks.