Just saying hi

Mopedman

n00b
Hi every one. I am new to the fourm, so I thought I would make a new thread and introuduce myself. First of all I would like to say I am not new to the NEO GEO AES system, I have had a few in the past. I am a store manager at a video game retailer called Game Punk. We deal with new and old systems. I collect allot of other video games systems, NES, SNES, Saturn, Dreamcast, Sega CD. I just started collecting Neo Geo games a few months ago, and am still lurning allot about the system and its games. One of my buddys pointed me in the direction of this fourm and I am glad he did. I have lurned allot about the system and its games by reading though post on this fourm. Well thats allite bit a bought me. Hi every one, nice to meet all of you.

the.bet

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
Mpedman is a good trader

Clear communications and fast payment and messages.

I cant figure out how to leave him positive feedback. DO I have to wait for him to leave me feedback before I can leave him a positive?

Thanks

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
welcome to the neo-geo.com. in the case of a water landing people with low post counts like you can be used as flotation devices.

enjoy and remember thanks for flying neo-geo.com

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Welcome!

Enjoy teh drama:loco:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
The remark is a little tongue in cheek:mr_t:

Baptism by fire::p

Also, where is Game Punk located?

Last edited:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
I almost drove to your store on Saturday, then realized there are two locations. Which one has the better goods? Both are quite a haul from Ferndale.

xemption

n00b
hey Im new as well I just wanted to say hello and Iv been a Neo Geo fan for a long time and I have just now recently decided to join these forums....lotta neo-drama here, might be good for the soul

Last edited: