King of Fighters MMORPG

Reality Check

World Hero
http://www.gamemeca.com/news/news_v...90428&page=1&point_ck=&search_ym=&search_text

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

Koreans will turn anything into an MMO these days

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Apparently they'll even do it twice.

123►Genei-Jin

Overtop Pathfinder
I hate MMOs to death but I guess I'll be tempted to try this thing out just out of curiosity.

Metal-Willis

Super Sidekicks 2
That does look very interesting. I really would be curious to play it just for the simple reason of KOF...........

You know, if they really nailed the fighting mechanics, it might be fun to play with others pummeling together!

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
i'd rather be playing Shenmue Online.

Clessy

Banned
I mean as long as fights are still 1 on 1 actually fighting game style i wont care. Just think of it as a huge world to walk around in while waiting to fight.

megashock_330

Zero's Secretary
I mean as long as fights are still 1 on 1 actually fighting game style i wont care. Just think of it as a huge world to walk around in while waiting to fight.

kin3.jpg

this dosent look like 1on1 fighting guys :confused:

i duno i might try if its free but, need more info on how it work's :spock:

Clessy

Banned
This looks like that other shitty kof mmo they made. It was just everyone running around with the 6 charactes there where fucking beating the shit out of everything with no fucking goal or point.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Really? Is this the MMO that people have been clamoring for all these years? This just seems unnecessary and should die quickly. I love my KOF, but... COME ON!