Is there any way to get AES carts to play on MVS?

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
This seems like a topic that would have been brought up before but I couldn't find anything in the neo-geo.com search. I understand this is why SNK made the AES boards smaller originally, but nowadays by the time the AES cart comes out the mvs is pretty much at the same price or less. Would it be possible to wire an aes cart slot into an mvs board? has anyone ever made a converter for this before? thanks. I apologise in advance for asking a question that was probably already asked before but I honestly couldn't find any info. :)

Winston Goh

Camel Slug
Was thinking of working on this as suggested by Lawrence of gamesx.com, may work on this after I deenginner the phantom -1

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
You really should, I would definately buy one. By the way, I saw your phantom-1 auction, lol. Good luck on getting that chip out.

Winston Goh

Camel Slug
Nope, could not get the epoxy off, I properly will have it file it down to a thin layer then slowly scrap the thing off.

Pingu

Hardened Shock Trooper
EEEPS when I think what that would cost in a 6 slotter as it couldn't be cheaper than the phantom. But it would be worth own at least one of them.