Congrats to frazer99 for being in this months "Retro Gamer"

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I Know that has to be you and your collection!

Congrats man!

Praise the Lard

Sieger's Squire
Any mention of the Neo Geo in Retro Gamer is worth celebrating. This is from issue 61 (Pac Man on the cover), the current issue is 62 (Mega Drive on the cover). There is also a brief mention of Nightmare in the Dark in the Rodland article later in the issue.

If you are even remotely interested in older games you need to check this magazine out. If you are a collector, issues of this magazine are sacred tomes. Amazing amazing amaaaaazing publication. Now if only it were more readily available in the US..

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
My metal slug X is there :annoyed:

honestly though, what good is a mahjong controller?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Is there any way to get Retro Gamer in America for cheaper than the price the publisher asks for? I've been picking the magazine up for $15USD monthly for a while and would love to get a subscription or anything really. Seeing great collections like this every month is amazing.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Any mention of the Neo Geo in Retro Gamer is worth celebrating. This is from issue 61 (Pac Man on the cover), the current issue is 62 (Mega Drive on the cover). There is also a brief mention of Nightmare in the Dark in the Rodland article later in the issue.

If you are even remotely interested in older games you need to check this magazine out. If you are a collector, issues of this magazine are sacred tomes. Amazing amazing amaaaaazing publication. Now if only it were more readily available in the US..

I also have the issue with Mario Kart on the cover - which is that?

I need to subscribe.

Twinkle Star

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Wow nice man!!Well done!!:buttrock:

BTW how many does he own right now overall??

Last edited:

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
Hi Guys,

Just got alerted to this thread by Rot - cheers buddy.

Yep I was pretty pleased about the article.....except...they f*cked up the photos, originally i sent them a load of photos of my whole game collection but when it came to print the photos got mixed up hence the reason why there's FM Towns Marty games shown and one of the photos is just of general retro stuff and not Neo related.

Anyhow....the guys at retro gamer have said they will do a follow-up article when i'd completed the collection which i now have done thanks to Rot and Zayon.

So fingers crossed in a couple of months there should be another short piece on the collection.

Oh, yeah the mahjong controller is pretty useless but....how cool was it when everyone found out that there was an offical SNK mahjong controller....that was a while back so yeah I had to own one.

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
PS TonK thanks for posting this. Made my day and it's my birthday woo hooo !

:multi_co:

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Nice one stephen! I bet some of my stuff is in there from waay back 2!