Hi there from U.k

paul26982

n00b
hi, im paul thought id join the site to get some info, looking at buying a Neo Geo AES console, im a massive fan of gaming and have a good little collection, my questions is,

which console is the best to look out for, serial/modds and so on. :cool:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Hi there, where are you in the UK? :)

Enjoy the neo its a great system, as you probably know

Try to get a system under 50,000 serial for best RGB unless you want to spend money to get it modded.

paul26982

n00b
hi, thanks, theres one of my questions answered already, i will do, im from the north east, little town called peterlee about 10 miles south from sunderland ;)

paul26982

n00b
Hi there, where are you in the UK? :)

Enjoy the neo its a great system, as you probably know

Try to get a system under 50,000 serial for best RGB unless you want to spend money to get it modded.
just noticed your post count :eek:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
i am never gonna make that postcount but that's oke:(

paul26982

n00b
anything else i need to know people :)

looks like a great site, think ill be sticking around

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Go for a japanese machine if possible, the US one has censorship.

Avoid the PAL ones really, you can mod it to 60Hz NTSC quite easily, and you can also fit a universe BIOS to get around the censorship issues, and change the region from Euro/JP/US, and change it from AES/homecart mode to MVS/arcade mode too - as well as a lot of other things.

The system will only do mono through a normal RGB scart cable, if you want stereo you'll need to buy a different scart cable with a secondary headphone jack style lead that plugs into the headphone port on the front of the system.

paul26982

n00b
ive tried to list in the everything else section a Panasonic Q, twice, it still isnt in there as it said needs admin's permission when i submitted it, this didnt happen on any of my other listings either :(

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
ive tried to list in the everything else section a Panasonic Q, twice, it still isnt in there as it said needs admin's permission when i submitted it, this didnt happen on any of my other listings either :(

It's because of your low post count, it's a stopgap measure so that randoms don't just use this board for selling stuff. Post, don't spam and it'll go away.