Burning Fight

malkie13

Zero's Secretary
I always test my carts one last time before sending them out. I popped Burning Fight into the cab and got some graphical glitches. Figured I'd pop the case and give the contacts the ol pink eraser treatment. These are the boards inside. Seem funky to me, so I want to make sure this isn't a boot before I ship it out:

It has a 90 day warrant SNK silver tag on the side. Is it possible this was repaired by SNK at some point and that's why it looks this way inside?

Thanks folks

chewurface

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Odd looking cart indeed...never seen one like that before, but it does not scream boot to me. Possibly a repair...

malkie13

Zero's Secretary
Odd looking cart indeed...never seen one like that before, but it does not scream boot to me. Possibly a repair...

Yeah. The boards look legit, as do the chips. It's the other... stuff, and that tape material that just look funky. Game plays okay, contacts needed a cleaning.

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
Well as long as the chips are original, it should be legit.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Well, the chips look right. Everythign else about that cart looks WRONG, but no one would bootleg a Burning Fight as far as I can tell, and the chips are right, so I'd say legit.

Fuckin weirdest cart ever, man.

MeTaLCzAr

Belnar Institute Student
I always test my carts one last time before sending them out. I popped Burning Fight into the cab and got some graphical glitches. Figured I'd pop the case and give the contacts the ol pink eraser treatment. These are the boards inside. Seem funky to me, so I want to make sure this isn't a boot before I ship it out:

It has a 90 day warrant SNK silver tag on the side. Is it possible this was repaired by SNK at some point and that's why it looks this way inside?

Thanks folks

A burning Fight no less..:oh_no:

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
Please stop it, own at least one MVS cart before you make these comments.

Why? If I look at pics of boots and compare them to pics of legit games, doesn't that mean I'm qualified to help out?

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Hell, maybe someone made a hack of Burning Fight that doesnt' play quite so butt-slow!

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
i just bought a legit copy of burning fight, and the repair job looks the same as the cart malkie13 has.

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Just checked my Burning Fight. Same layout as the one in the photo, but it doesn't have the extra wiring and tape. Your looks perfectly legit though.