Ninja Combat

malkie13

Zero's Secretary
Looks a little odd, behaves a little odd too (insta-death, one of the softdip setting is spelled wrong)

Board 1

Board 2

It's the solid contacts and the odd layout on the board that look odd. Maybe it's just cause it's an older cart, but I figured I'd ask.

Thanks!

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Your joking right, no one even out of their mind would have booted this game even when it was new. Its legit man.

malkie13

Zero's Secretary
Your joking right, no one even out of their mind would have booted this game even when it was new. Its legit man.

Stranger things have happened. I only asked because it's the first cart I've seen first hand that looks the way this one does (the contacts not having skipped portions and the chips inside laid out this particular way).

Thanks for the reply though.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Yea it's Legit..

Those contacts just need to be cleaned..

malkie13

Zero's Secretary
Yea it's Legit..

Those contacts just need to be cleaned..

Thanks. I'll try givin 'em the old alcohol and pink eraser treatment and see what happens. The odd behavior occurs after changing around settings in the soft dip menu, like more lives, changing play time, etc. Which just seems strange.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
You must be very new to this machine if you think something being spelt incorrectly is odd :)

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
being spelt incorrectly is odd :)

C'mon bro, much love but I had to be that guy.

*Edit* Sorry man, I missed teh pun. (Slaps forehead)

Last edited:

malkie13

Zero's Secretary
You must be very new to this machine if you think something being spelt incorrectly is odd :)

I'm new to owning a Neo, yes. I've been playing them since they came out in the states, so yes, I've seen the Engrish (Victoly anyone?). Just didn't expect it in the system menu, that's all.

chewurface

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Ninja Commando, another Alpha (ADK) game has a soft dip that doesn't even work (credit display...it does nothing). I think this is common for their games. Also, I've noticed their games don't save high scores after a cab power down either.

As others have said, that's a 100% legit cart...probably just needs a good cleaning. FYI, Ninja Commando has the same contacts...so do many older games.

Hide

Banned
for the record,

a boring game.

almost fell asleep playing it a couple yrs back on my aes.
maybe it's just me.