Graphic corruption at last stage in sengoku 3

xonox

Armored Scrum Object
A few months ago i bought a new sengoku 3 kit (not from the neo store). It is an original, everything was fine until i decided to play thru it without limiting the number of continues i use.

In the Kyoto stage, there is some corruption in the gfx, it looks like the tiles are misplaced. And later in this stage, it looks like some spikes or something are on the floor 'cause i kept dying when walking over certain areas, but all i see is a slightly different pattern than the regular floor that looks OK.

I cleaned the cart contacts, my mv1c was new and i didn't abuse it. I play for a few hours every 2-3 days.

I opened the cart when i first got it, it's an original one.

What should i try to fix the gfx corruption? My power supply is set at 4.95 volts. Can 0.05 volts cause problems like this? Could it be corrupted roms ? I played twice thru the game, the problem always happen at the same place, the patterns look the same. Could it be that one leg of a chip has become unsoldered ?

I'd really like some advice, i was already not feeling that well and now this...

At least it's not my fave game.