JPN adopting April Fool's Day? (Star Radish on MVS this summer?)

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
LINK

Not sure if this is all a joke, or if we're looking at a throwback-to-a-bygone-era-of-gaming-nostalgia-tribute-thingie here.

--Chris

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
HHHmmmm.....

It looks legit to me!:drool::drool_2:

I will totally buy it! XD:tickled:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
:blow_top:

it says produced 1956 in one of the pictures.

:mr_t:

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
The Japanese cannibalized April Fool's Day years ago. That said, at least this is an obvious joke, rather than a cruel one, like announcing a new Last Blade or Garou. :P

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I know it can't be true..... but it would be AMAZING. hahaha

*edit* The company that "made" it, Mikado Soft, doesn't seem to really exist. At least not as a videogame company.

:blow_top:

it says produced 1956 in one of the pictures.

:mr_t:

Naw, that's 1986. Still pre-MVS.

Last edited:

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Star Radish looks so good that they should make it a reality. Maybe SNK Playmore can have it in their Ganbare Neo Poke Kun sequel.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Star Radish looks so good that they should make it a reality. Maybe SNK Playmore can have it in their Ganbare Neo Poke Kun sequel.

I second this. Actually, GNPK should go to the Wii. Star Radish should be included as you said.

Twinkle Star

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Mmmm, famicom...

Yeah the Famicom-esque 8-BIT console and the word "Mikado Software Group" is those hints that this one's a April Fools Joke made by those guys at SNK Playmore...Its funny actually but Shumps Fans would surely clamor for this one(if there's a demand!!):lol:

Dragon1952

n00b
It seems to be legit, rather than AF joke. Too much effort and detail for a one-day-wonder! It also seems to have debuted earlier than today based on the dates for News.

It could be in answer to Namco/Bandai's Game Center CX [fake] game releases.

I want this, so let' hope it is for real!

Dragon1952

n00b
Ok, if this is a joke, then that is quite a lot of work and effort was spent on it. Since they have gone as far as this to create a fake developer and 8bit system, it seems to follow the trend of the Game Center CX games published by Namco Bandai.

We shall see......

Blaine

Hinako's Cook

Googlemochine tronslation said:
Sea-lord.
Today, the game shop "Ultra potato (potato Killer)" I went in to find great software.

Ultra-soft classic NANIKON
Star GORUDENKASETTOBAJON of radish

But it is ridiculously expensive!

StarRadish.jpg

During unconsciously display a preference ... I張RI付I time, I have been yelled at by the single manager.

As for how far or high, this radish
At that time there were 86 years INSUTANTOBIFUN "SOKURANTESU" is a special Golden cassette in the lottery and buy a hit!
The lotus flower was a dead end (5 years), "today is the favorite food is roast beef on!"
"Let's go eat this rice noodle Why!"
I was eating rice noodle roll for granted every day and is also regionally当TARANAKATTA.

She had me at "sea-lord"