Vote now 2k2UM Tournament Rules in the USA!

To ban or not to ban 2k2UM NG.com edition:VOTE NOW!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dark_Geese

Morden's Lackey
To ban or not to ban NG.com 2k2UM Edition:

Here is the chance to see what NG.com feels about this issue..I'll have to manually add up the votes and combine them to what SRK/CX.com said..and do the same for NG.com and 5 other forums...

This could take a while..and I didn't have a lot of time to do it when Final Round was VERY VERY CLOSE..so I am considering adding this onto the actual votes..

Which takes time..time I have now...

So...

Here are your options..same as SRK/CX.com- Enter either 1,2,3,4.

1. Allow everyone (All bosses included)
2. Only allow default characters
3. Ban who is uberbroken, allow who isnt (Meaning EX characters count in this too not just Geese and Goenitz though they hold the majority of the debate!!!)
4. Have two separate tournaments one everyone allowed, the other just default

Also yes I could make another option..but this was not given to those at SRK..so I'm keeping the same options..Keep in mind this is one forum that will be added to nearly 5 others results...And to change the options would invalidate the results....

Vote now...

Deadline is next Friday (April 3rd) 1 PM CST.

-DG

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
Are any of the EX characters particularly broken? I haven't tinkered with them enough to say.

At any rate, I think the fact that SNKP chose not to allow one to use any bosses in the Challenge Mode speaks for itself. Keep them out of tourneys.

I vote 2.

Dark_Geese

Morden's Lackey
Are any of the EX characters particularly broken? I haven't tinkered with them enough to say.

At any rate, I think the fact that SNKP chose not to allow one to use any bosses in the Challenge Mode speaks for itself. Keep them out of tourneys.

I vote 2.

Could you put that on the poll please? Thanks that will make it MUCH easier for me when I gotta count all that up..you can click that option.....

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
D'oh. Sorry. I'm severely out of it today. It's been a thoroughly rotten week.

Dark_Geese

Morden's Lackey
D'oh. Sorry. I'm severely out of it today. It's been a thoroughly rotten week.

Trust me its no biggie..it just makes it easier to keep up with for me because there are some forums where I can't make a poll so I gotta manually add up peoples responses....so since this has a poll it makes it MUCH easier for me.

Dark_Geese

Morden's Lackey
What is the general opinion on this currently?
The one currently in the lead is Option #3..thats how Final Round was played....but now I wanna give everyone the option to voice their opinion so that when I say what the rules are it will be based on a poll on 7 forums..

MAKE IT 2 TOURNEYS. F THE CRY BABIES.

Thats still a low option across the board..it only got 8 votes on SRK.... compared to Option 3 that has 67 right now across the board on the forums I am polling and is still winning.

-DG

Mithos

Zero's Tailor
I figure banning Uber broken characters will cut down on complaining from other characters. However, how do you determine which characters are uber broken? That's the hardest part. 2 Tourneys doesn't make sense to me and only using default characters leaves out legit characters that could be used. My intuition would be to allow all characters if banning the uber broken ones doesn't cut it.

Dark_Geese

Morden's Lackey
I figure banning Uber broken characters will cut down on complaining from other characters. However, how do you determine which characters are uber broken? That's the hardest part. 2 Tourneys doesn't make sense to me and only using default characters leaves out legit characters that could be used. My intuition would be to allow all characters if banning the uber broken ones doesn't cut it.

Well there is another poll coming 3 months later that will make the decisions even more objective than they are now..also there will be another poll once KOFXII hits consoles stay tuned!

-DG

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
Seems like the easiest way to handle things would be to simply ban all the unlockable characters -even the EX ones- since they all seem to be the source of debate.

Dark_Geese

Morden's Lackey
Phase II of the Recount Poll is complete:

Here are the Final Results:
SRK:
1. 36 (45)
2. 34 (66)
3. 58= (72)= wins Phase II!
4. 10
CX.COM
2. Kane317,Duc, Alternate275, Vice Vecta, Dark Chaotix,RedHurricane24,JHUN,Remxi,riot_iori
3. Hatred Edge,PhoenixAzure,Kulanator, Heavens Ascension, God Geese Howard, riot_iori, MG
NG.COM
1. Grandmaster,ilazul,Rbjakespecial
2. Astrodan, Deuce, jeff bogard,TurboCro,Domino-chan,Lyte Edge,kingbuzzo
3. Amithos,werejag
4. KanYo, Dizzy, Hakkai,VanillaThunder
SC.COM
2. jeff bogard, Grandmaster-C, Master Giby
3. Cherry Comma,
ROUND 2

NEOEMPIRE
1. KLJ,Zak
2. Atb-555, Firebug, Zer0kage,kaworu
3. True Phase, Tasty-C, Roboduck

OROCHINAGI
1. 5
2. 1 person
3. 2 people
4. 1 person

Option 3 wins across the board on 6 forums...including the vote from SRK.

What this means is that The rules for Final Round XII stay put until Phase III and we do another poll. This means for Raging Storm 2009 Goenitz will be banned to unify the North American and Mexican rules.

Thanks to everyone that voted see you for Phase III and for the KOFXII Console poll!

-DG