tengai board sound issue

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
Hey all I just got my hands on a great deal on a tengai (sengoku blade) board. very excited as I love this game but I can't seem to get sound out of it on my supergun :(

I don't have a cab to test it on so I'm not sure If this is just a issue with my supergun (mas supernova) or a issue with my board :( audio works fine with my 1slot neo (MV1C)

the volume pot appears to do nothing with the issue and looking up a dipsheet from http://www.solvalou.com/subpage/arcade_dips/T/tengai revealed nothing that might solve my issue :(

any ideas?

thanks alot

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Got -5v on your harness?

Also don't trust those dip switch settings obtained from MAME source. They are more often than not incorrect.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I am a bit of a newb with this but i did look on the harness and for what its worth there is indeed a wire there and it goes all the way to the PSU.

I don't know alot about power though, might I have to adjust the psu or somthing like that?

thanks alot!

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Unlikely since your MVS works fine.

I do suggest you purchase a decent multimeter though (for testing/measuring power, amongst other things). It is an absolute ESSENTIAL for any cab/supergun owner.