King Of Fighters: The Movie- Behind-The-Scenes Footage

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'll reserve judgment for when the movie comes out. It's a movie based on a video game. It's not going to be No Country For Old Men.

My expectations are set accordingly.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
From Wikipedia:

The King of Fighters movie will introduce a new science fiction spin into the setting established in the games’ universe by following the surviving members of three legendary fighting clans who are continually whisked away to other dimensions by an evil power," says insider blog Movieset.

"As the fighters enter each new world they battle that universe’s native defenders, while the force that brought them seeks to find a way to invade and infect our world."

This is going to be worse than monkeys having a shit fight while high on PCP.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
What the hell is that logo man? Looks like it belongs on the car grille.

I'll reserve judgement until I see more tangible action scenes and a trailer. It can't be as bad as DOA, it just can't.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Who the fuck are those actors? Only one I know is Maggie Q (and she's a nobody as well).

bemanicho1

Ninja Combat Warrior
"Vice is one of the original characters from King of Fighters in 93-94 when it first came out."

LMAO!!

black_7

Fio's Quartermaster
This will probably suck, but I still can't believe the it's made it this far. Who'dda thought KOF would have a movie made after it.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Sci-Fi Saturday Movie of the Week material right here! This is going to tank worse then Chun-Li for sure.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
The emblem looks like they were trying to imitate the KOF tournament logo, but then fell short and did a quick edit with paintshop. Then again they also could've been trying the live action street fighter logo. I'll reserve judgment from when I actually see it which more often then not will be on dvd.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
C'mon! Jake Busey isn't playing Geese? Then again, Geese won't be in the movie anyways. He hasn't been in KOF since 93 like Vice and Mature have :drool:.

Last edited:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Wow...

I'll also reserve my judgment, but if it's even slightly better than Legend of Chun Li, then I'll be happy.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Why do I keep thinking Dolph would be playing Geese in an SNK movie? I think they should have done Fatal Fury instead, more to work with.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Everytime I watch "Showdown in Little Tokyo" he reminds me of Geese. But he's old now.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
lundgren playin geese?!?! fucking genius!....

Except he's way too large and bears no resemblance to him, save for the blonde hair. Plus, Lundgren can't act. :P

Okay, it looks bad. Hopefully, it'll be fun-bad. But come on. RAY PARK as Rugal? Sure, the guy can move, but he's so freakin' tiny! If he were Korean, he'd be a better fit for a real-life Choi.

Still, if they can include the most memorable moment from KOF95 in there, I won't consider it a total loss... that being, of course:

Rugal: "Genocide..."
Opponent: *defeated sample/scream*
Rugal: "Cutter!"

In slow-mo. I can only hope it'll be as good as the original Mortal Kombat, or as bad as the second one. Both have a place in my heart, for entirely different reasons.

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
That guy looks like Iori how?! He looks more like harry potters dildo.

Sky_R

B. Jenet's Firstmate
No point in whining about it until the movie comes out. Stop getting all butt-hurt over it until you see the finished product. Until then I'm just going to sit back and watch and actually be amazed if this turns out half-way decent. If not then no sweat off my back.

GodOfHardcore

Galford's Armourer
Isn't Donnie Yen involved somehow?

That's the lone hopes that I feel the movie MIGHT be watchable.