PDA

View Full Version : Zupapa Boot?

Witchboard
03-01-2009, 02:29 PM
I don't think this is a boot, but I really can't tell. The soldering looks factory, it has one EPROM. The label was smooth and felt like it should have been a holo label, but it's not. Cracked it open for verification. I haven't seen one of these before, so any insight would be great. Thanks.

Link to high res pic. (http://members.cox.net/witchboard/images/DSCF5370.JPG)

lovecraft
03-01-2009, 02:53 PM
In my opinion it's 100% legit.
This is just a fix as SNK used to do with late releases.

Witchboard
03-01-2009, 02:56 PM
I was concerned as player 2 doesn't seem to function. I do not have this issue with any of my other games. Also, sometimes the game will not allow you to continue, where other times it will allow you to continue as many times as you like. Thanks for the response.

Neo Alec
03-02-2009, 12:42 PM
I was concerned as player 2 doesn't seem to function. I do not have this issue with any of my other games. Also, sometimes the game will not allow you to continue, where other times it will allow you to continue as many times as you like. Thanks for the response.
You need to change the region. I can't remember which it is, but I think either US or European mode in Zupapa won't let you start player 2 for some reason.

Witchboard
03-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the reply. Is that a soft dip for the cart, or do I need a Universe BIOS?

Neo Alec
03-02-2009, 06:41 PM
You can try the soft dips, but I think it's strictly a bios thing. A weird thing, probably a mistake.

Witchboard
03-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Thanks. I'll give it a shot.