29" Neo Candy Monitor ID

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Can someone tell me what make/model monitors were used by SNK in the 29" candy cabs?

I have a pic of the monitor chassis if that will help.

Thanks,

RJ

DSC01186.jpg

Last edited:

Testocules

Fio's Quartermaster
Where is that sticker located? I just want to be sure I did not overlook it. Mine does not seem to be marked :scratch:

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Thanks VBA!

There are 49 caps total on that monitor... The kit will have 46. The 3 filter caps on the HV side of the switching power supply won't be replaced.

Testocules

Fio's Quartermaster
Channelmaniac,

Do you have any of these kits is stock right now? Boss0033 IM'ed me about a kit and I let him know that you were the only one that I knew of that had the list and could offer a Kit for the Super Neo 29.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
No.... Sorry.

I still have the list I made of each cap location/value and physical size. I'll try to finally get off my ass this weekend and put together a list of part #s for ordering the caps from mouser.com.

I'm trying to juggle too much and I think I'll probably just one off 2 kits for you guys. Monitors are really outside my scope of business (board repair and board parts).

I'm checking with a monitor parts & repair guy to see if he's interested in stocking those kits for everyone. If he's not, I'll do it but he's better suited for it since all he does is monitor repairs.

RJ