Question for label experts...

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Does anyone know if the vertical seams ( like on MVS carts and kit box labels) are caused by moisture. Or, are these a sure sign that someone has replaced the label. A few of my MVS carts which I am about 90% sure are legit carts, show some vertical seams forming. Thanks,, TLH

Shogeki

n00b
I saw a lot of legit carts with those kind of moisture seams, you can still open your carts to check if they are legit.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I know exactly what you're referring to and I will tell you that humidity is the culprit.
BB

Does anyone know if the vertical seams ( like on MVS carts and kit box labels) are caused by moisture. Or, are these a sure sign that someone has replaced the label. A few of my MVS carts which I am about 90% sure are legit carts, show some vertical seams forming. Thanks,, TLH

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Sounds like someone had opened the carts up once before, probably to check for authentic boards, and chips. Creasing like this is very common and is more noticeable with older carts (possible humidity.) Depends many times on how someone opens them, if not done with care this can happen to the labels.

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Thanks all, I thought maybe moisture causes this, but

I thought I would ask you guys. I have checked all of my MVS carts/kits for boots and so far I have been lucky to buy from really great Sellers.. You know who you are.. So, I don't think that any of these carts are boots. My concern has always been that someone would change a label on a cart to match a kit box. I try and protect myself by only buying from this forum or legit stores on ebay like Liquidmart. I am not sure, but some of my kit labels may have started forming seams while sitting in my collection.. Thanks again for all input..I was just wondering. Oh, and I was referring to the vertical seams. I know that when you open a cart to inspect the boards, you can get a horizontal seam if your not careful. Unfortunately, some of my carts have horizontal seams as well... Thanks again for your inputs... TLH