Kaka

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Is there any news about him possibly going to Manchester City?

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
he's not going to man city. when they made a bid for him during the January transfer window, he started crying about having to leave for a bottom table team, just like Robinho did. Except Kaka didn't end up going.

Milan doesn't need the money, but they do need to finish top 4 in the Serie A in order to make their way back into the Champions League.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I remember reading an article wondering if Manchester City is "ruining" football.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I remember reading an article wondering if Manchester City is "ruining" football.

Manchester City is just doing what the other big teams are doing. It's continuing the trend started by guys like Roman Abramovich and Malcolm Glazer, where they throw money out like it's popcorn, and spend crazy money on premium players.

It has led a lot of fans (Arsenal for example) to question their own teams for not selling out to soul-less idiots like the ones owning Man City. The thought of competing on a shoestring budget isn't so glamorous anymore. And a player worth 1million euros suddenly has to trade for 6 million euros because the prices are heavily inflated. I think Man City paid 20 mil for De Jong. Really? De Jong is ok, but 20 million should have picked up David Silva or Joaquin.