Where to get template for side graphics on an MVS cab?

Real Bout Maniac

Corporal Dick,
Cab is in excellent condition, but I was thinking about repainting it over just... well, because I'm anal about these things! :D

Problem is, I don't want to have to go in and try to paint inbetween the Neo Geo, MVS, and SNK logos that are on the side of the machine. It would be much easier if I could just repaint the sides (I already bought some red paint that was color-matched to the original SNK red), and then use some sort of template to put on the white lettering.

Anyone know where I can find such a thing, or has anyone made something like this?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Kidnemo

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I've been on the lookout for somebody with files for an MVS cab button overlay for the last month or so to no avail.

Hopefully they're floating around out there, we just need to find 'em. :)

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Originally posted by Real Bout Maniac:
<strong>(I already bought some red paint that was color-matched to the original SNK red)</strong><hr></blockquote>

SWEET!..... anywayz, I ve got a cab that does not have the standard shapes. Wanting to redo/paint the whole thing, I found out that finding some decent templats is (nearly) impossible.

Guess I`ll have to be creative myself then.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
don't know, whether it's of any help, but there are some high res logos at kazuya's. maybe you can use them, too.

<a href="http://www.neogeoforlife.com/shockbox_files/templates/mvs_stickers.zip" target="_blank">logos (-> save as)</a>

maybe you can print them at kinko's, or how ever you call them. don't know exactly, but it might be better than nothing.

[ October 01, 2002: Message edited by: supergoose79 ]</p>

BigNick

Kula's Candy
I've got unused NOS Neo side art- There was a sign making shop by me that could reproduce it- not sure how much this cost? If you guys want I can check it out.
let me know
-Nick

Real Bout Maniac

Corporal Dick,
Originally posted by BigNick:
<strong>I've got unused NOS Neo side art- There was a sign making shop by me that could reproduce it- not sure how much this cost? If you guys want I can check it out.
let me know
-Nick</strong><hr></blockquote>

Nick,

That'd be really cool. If it's not too much trouble, could you check it out and get back to us?

Thanks again!