Group buy on Pace Soldering Equip & Supplies?

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Hi everyone,

I got an email from my local Pace supplier with some coupon codes... Save $10 on a $100 or more order, save $50 on a $500 or more order, and save $200 on a $1000 or more order.

I need tips, visifilters, the smaller filters for glass tubes, a few glass tubes, and a couple of heating elements. That should put me about 1/3 the way towards $1000.

Anyone want to get together and try to make a $1000 order?

andy251203

Hardened Shock Trooper
I don't think this forum is nerdy enough to get $666 worth of soldering supplies ordered. Me, you and a few others are probably the only people here with GOOD soldering irons that don't come from Radio Shack.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
I figured I'd try here and over on the KLOV forums. Ya never know!

Technically we need to come up with $1000 worth of order and $800 + tax and shipping worth of money. ;)

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I figured I'd try here and over on the KLOV forums. Ya never know!

Technically we need to come up with $1000 worth of order and $800 + tax and shipping worth of money. ;)

Holy crap, I need a new desoldering station but nothing fancy over $100 so I would just be a drop in the bucket

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
pace 85a mbt here. sensa temp ---- got it for a song hehhehee

only have a soldering iron and 1 tip. hopefully when i get back on my feet ill get some tips and a sodr extractor.

hope you hit you mark on the order good luck

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
I have Weller equipment or I would pick up a couple things...

black_7

Fio's Quartermaster
I don't think this forum is nerdy enough to get $666 worth of soldering supplies ordered. Me, you and a few others are probably the only people here with GOOD soldering irons that don't come from Radio Shack.

Hey, my soldering iron is from Radio Shack. Where can I get a GOOD soldering iron? Let me in on the secret I wanna be a techi too!:mad:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Hey, my soldering iron is from Radio Shack. Where can I get a GOOD soldering iron? Let me in on the secret I wanna be a techi too!:mad:

Get a Weller used from ebay, make sure it has the wand. Temp control option depends on you, I myself only work with lead solder so it doesn't matter to me.