19" Monitor ID

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I got this monitor inside a converted Ms Pac (Converted to US Classic Golf for whatever reason).

It has a red Main PCB, with two daughterboards mounted Perpendicular fashion. One is brown and one is green. They also have the controls on them.

Any help is very appreciated.

More Pics:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/norton9478/monitor/

DSCI0644.jpg

DSCI0642.jpg

DSCI0643.jpg

DSCI0640.jpg

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
I believe that's a Wells Gardner 19" K4675..may be wrong..

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I concur. Looks like a 4600 series (the black plastic holder for the daughter card was the give away.)

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Thanks... I just looked over the manual and it seems dead on....

Anybody know where I can get a Cap Kit?

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Google Zanen and you'll find what you seek.

I have a few kits here that I bought from them - just used one less than 2 weeks ago on a customer's cabinet I'm converting to a multicade.

DO NOT REMOVE THAT SILLY LITTLE HORIZONTAL WIDTH COIL FROM THE MOUNT NEXT TO THE CHASSIS.

Unsolder the 2 wires from the posts on the board instead. The cardboard tube on that coil WILL disintegrate when you try to remove it from the mount.

RJ

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Google Zanen and you'll find what you seek.

I have a few kits here that I bought from them - just used one less than 2 weeks ago on a customer's cabinet I'm converting to a multicade.

DO NOT REMOVE THAT SILLY LITTLE HORIZONTAL WIDTH COIL FROM THE MOUNT NEXT TO THE CHASSIS.

Unsolder the 2 wires from the posts on the board instead. The cardboard tube on that coil WILL disintegrate when you try to remove it from the mount.

RJ

Thanks for the tip...

How did it come out? The monitor is currently looking like ass (besides the pac burn in). The colors tend to be off balance (Especially red/green since it was converted to a golf cab)

shess

I don't read too much into what happens on the for
Post some pics of the screen so we can see the problem. It might just need some adjustments of the pots or the convergence rings. There are some pots on the neckboard that control the colors so try adjusting them first. Try playing with all the plastic knobs to see if any of them help before you start performing surgery on the board.

Scott