Hello everyone

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Hi,

I've already made a few posts but here's the formal(???) introduction. Long time collector of all home console's and handhelds (basically from Fairchild Channel F 2 & Microvision until now).

Growing up in arcade's (sigh! miss the local one) when i need my arcade fix it's obviously Neo Geo. I recently bought a consolized MV-1B with UNI BIOS 3.0, Component, S-Video & Composite and Stereo from Neotropolis. I have 2 home systems...1 Euro modded by Jeff Kurtz (you may have heard of him...Ha Ha) 064793 UNI BIOS 2.2, NTSC, S-Vid, Composite, Stereo & boxed...2 Japanese 090688 boxed & unmodded. Favorite games Metal Slug series, Blazing Star, Zed Blade, Puzzle Bobble, etc.

This site has a wealth of knowledge (and entertaining B.S.) I just hope I can contribute here & there.

Thanks!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Forgot to mention

I also have a Neo Geo Pocket (12 games) and super mvs convertor 2.
28 MVS
2 MVS multi carts (good only for deciding what to buy)
19 home system carts

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Thank you for the greeting!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Now I have a question, how long before I get rid of that timid, bashful crap? You can see by the number of posts I have that I've proven nothing, I could be the second biggist BSer on the site!

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
Greeting from Canada again! (LadyVamp is)

The forum is rough around the edges but is alright, enjoy your stay. :)

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Now I have a question, how long before I get rid of that timid, bashful crap? You can see by the number of posts I have that I've proven nothing, I could be the second biggist BSer on the site!

The rank changes as you post. What ever you do please don't resort to spamming to get a rank name changed. :)

As for being the second biggest BSer on here...I don't know about that. I think there's a spot open near the 100 mark or so as of now.

Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay.

VRC-SID

Cheng's Errand Boy
Greets. I lost count of my game systems a long time ago. I was avoiding Neo Geo a bit since it seemed to get expensive fast. Birthdays are great excuses to spend too much on toys though ;) . I landed 2 AES systems, a 1 slot MVS, and a 2 slot MVS. Can't wait to wire / rewire these suckers. Last year I got a Famicom with a disk system. Modded that sucker to output composite video and stereo audio. The tricky part was the extra channels from games that use the VRC sound chip. The famicom now has its 4 channels split between left/right and the VRC / disk system channels are now center.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
That sounds really cool. Saw your pics of your cab project...lucky dog.

Twinkle Star

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Hi,

I've already made a few posts but here's the formal(???) introduction. Long time collector of all home console's and handhelds (basically from Fairchild Channel F 2 & Microvision until now).

Growing up in arcade's (sigh! miss the local one) when i need my arcade fix it's obviously Neo Geo. I recently bought a consolized MV-1B with UNI BIOS 3.0, Component, S-Video & Composite and Stereo from Neotropolis. I have 2 home systems...1 Euro modded by Jeff Kurtz (you may have heard of him...Ha Ha) 064793 UNI BIOS 2.2, NTSC, S-Vid, Composite, Stereo & boxed...2 Japanese 090688 boxed & unmodded. Favorite games Metal Slug series, Blazing Star, Zed Blade, Puzzle Bobble, etc.

This site has a wealth of knowledge (and entertaining B.S.) I just hope I can contribute here & there.

Thanks!

HELLO PAL!!:buttrock:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Hello Twinkle Star.

I forgot about this thread:loco: