CPO Blues, Bought cpo wrong size, what now? pics

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Well, I bought a CPO from MAME Marquees and it finally came. And it's the wrong size. I was sent a overlay that is 8in 10/16 tall, by 22in 14/16 wide. I emailed the guy who owns he company and told him it was the wrong size, and what dimensions I need. He says if he resizes it he knows it will not fit, and he plans on taking down the neo geo stuff from the website cause there is too many variations. Also he said this CPO was made from a exact replica of one he received of a machine.

From looking at my control panel I figured I need about this size.. 23in 12/16 wide, by 9in 5/16 tall. The way I measured this is from the very left of the control panel to the very right (by lifting it up), and from the top by the monitor (where the metal starts to curl), to the bottom where the metal bar ends (right below the holes for the screws).

Does anyone think they know the exact dimensions I need? I really need to figure something out. Here is a pic of the CPO he sent me. If I lay it on my control panel by matching it with the player 2 credit LED, all the button holes in my cabinet are slightly lower, and a little further to the right then they should be. I really think if I could get this guy to reprint it I could get it right.

Also, my cab is a 1 slot big red. No memory card reader, no speakers that can be sen from the outside. But it does have a hole in the control panel for a game select button. I don't know if they all came like this, or if maybe it was converted from a higher slot machine before.

IM003623.jpg