I never made one of these...

chewurface

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
...and I joined the forums ages ago.

So, Hello! Been a big time Neo / SNK fan for as long as I can remember. My first stop in any arcade was always a big red, no matter what games were loaded in it. I started my Neo collection about 10 years ago when I bought a JP front loading Neo CD system. About 6 years ago I got a sweet deal on an AES console and modded it myself (I've been doing console mods / repairs for 15 years now). About six months ago I finally achieved my dream: my very own big red cabinet! I've also got two Neo Pocket systems, one black and white and one color.

My Neo collection isn't huge, but I think it's pretty nice. I've got 28 CD games, 8 AES carts, and currently have 26 MVS carts (with two more on the way as of this morning). I also have a bunch of Neo ports on the PSX, Saturn, Dreamcast, and PS2. Not sure how many pocket games I have...probably around 30ish ("Ganbare Neo Poke Kun" is the best thing ever, btw).

I'm an avid video game fan and still own pretty much every console and game that I've ever bought or received as a gift. I wouldn't say I'm a "collector", per se, just a gamer with too much crap. My favorite genres are shooters (shmups), RPGs (of any variety), and fighters. I'll play just about anything, but those are my top 3.

So, without any futher ado, here are the pictures:

The love of my life...My MVS-2-25:
BigRed01.jpg

My MVS games and shockboxes (some games not pictured):
shocks.jpg

My pinball machine (got this sucker for $120 and restored it):
8Ball.jpg

I've also got a Pachinko machine...there's been one in my house since I was born, so I didn't feel complete without my own. It's nothing special, pretty old and all mechanical, but it works.

I'm also a hobby programmer. I've made some simple games, but nothing special. I usually write database front ends and other business-type applications. I do IT work for a living, currently the IT manager at my company.

If you ever played FFXI, I was Chewurface on the Midgardsormr server. If you post on GameFAQs, I'm Chewurface on there as well.

See you all around! :buttrock:

Grandmaster

Kula's Candy
hi there. i see you posting on gamefaqs all the time :). take care of your cab, she's a beauty.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Chew is an awesome guy! Nice collection, never knew about the pinball machine.

R

r3b00n

CHEWY! dude its been forever...i started playing FFXI again. Was lookin thru some old forums and ran into ur name. I found a recent post from you on here. WTF man come back and play with me. Im in Iraq now and bored out of my miind!

Reboon

VRC-SID

Cheng's Errand Boy
I've been hard at work restoring a Time Pilot '84 cab into a JAMMA capable machine. Over the weekend I painted it, added new graphics. its using a RGB to VGA adapter so I can use cheaper computer monitors. It also has a MAME computer inside, but I only use that on occasion.

photo-790850.jpg

photo-784072.jpg

This was taken with my cell phone so the pic is a little blown out.

nipAcesee

n00b
I never made one of these

Ah i see. Then with that budget try playing around with some "clones" or real plexis to see which kinda of style you like more.

What about the Lonestar.If its clean and blues and fusion i found the lonestar to do a nice job with it. Albeit still with that budget theres better choices