Hello from Washington State!!

F

FullThrottle

Greetings fellow Neo-Geo lovers! I've been trying to post for quite some time to introduce myself but have been having post problems, finally had some luck making a first post! I'm a KLOV forum user and go by the same handle "FullThrottle". Here goes popping my Neo-forum virginity!!

My name is Karl, I'm a fellow arcade junkie and collector. I live outside of Seattle, WA about an hour Southeast in a little town called Buckley. I've been collecting a little over 3 years, I have almost 40 arcade and two pinball machines in my collection, with over 30 in the house! :loco:

I own a nice dedicated Neo-Geo 4-slot machine, and have a 6-slot cabinet that was converted, then gutted. I debate back and forth whether I should restore the 6-slot to its former glory, or sell it to someone else as a project. I've already got way too many machines and not enough room, so you guys in the PAC NW might see a 6-slot project pop up on craigslist soon, I'll make sure to post here as well when I do.

For my Neo-Geo I have Blazing Star, Puzzle Bobble, Samarai Showdown II, AeroFighters III (Sonicwings III)... games I have that I'd like to trade are KOF '94 and KOF '95.

Carts that I'm interested in finding are any of the Metal Slug series, NAM-1975, Super Baseball 2020, and a bunch of other random ones I remember playing in my younger days... if you're interested in making me a cartridge trade for my KOF '94 and/or KOF '95 let me know!

I'm looking forward to being on the Neo forums more, participating when I can be helpful, and meeting some of the local guys...

Dedicated arcade/coin-op games in my collection:
Assault, Asteroids, Battlezone, Centipede, Cruis'n USA cockpit, Gyruss, Ironman Offroad 3p, Joust, Lunar Lander, Mario Bros, Missile Command cockpit, Marble Madness, Moon Patrol, Ms. Pac, NARC, NBA Jam 4p, Neo-Geo 4-slot, Outrun, Pigout 3p, Punch-Out!!, Race Drivin' cockpit x2, Rampart 3p, Simpsons 4p, Sky Target, Smash TV, Space Invaders, Spy Hunter cockpit, Sinistar, Star Trek cockpit, Toobin, Virtua Cop 2, Warlords 4p cocktail, X-Men 6-player, last but not least Sinbad Pinball & a Space Mission EM Pinball!!

And yes, I am crazy!! :lol:

I'm forgetting a couple of games that I have, but thats the main bulk of my collection. Here's a bunch of pics of my housecade this Summer, some of the games are gone and a bunch more have taken their place... Damn I need to take some update pics one of these days!!

LASTARCADE-1.JPG

LASTARCADE-2.JPG

LASTARCADE-3.JPG

LASTARCADE-4.JPG

LASTARCADE-5.JPG

LASTARCADE-6.JPG

LASTARCADE-7.JPG

LASTARCADE-8.JPG

LASTARCADE-9.JPG

LASTARCADE-10.JPG

LASTARCADE-11.JPG

LASTARCADE-12.JPG

LASTARCADE-13.JPG

LASTARCADE-14.JPG

LASTARCADE-15.JPG

LASTARCADE-16.JPG

LASTARCADE-17.JPG

LASTARCADE-18.jpg

LASTARCADE-19.JPG

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Off-road 3p!!! Nice collection for sure.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I like you for all the cabs allready,nice collection.
btw:Welcome.