6 Slot Board - Which one to keep ????????

Horris

n00b
Hi

I have just aquired another six slot board which takes me upto 3 and thats one too many for what I need, what I would like to know if possible is which ones to keep and which one to sell, I have one which has a mesh cover and is serial number 065336, one which has a full metal cover and is serial 118500 and then one which has a full metal cover serial 069602, this last one has a flat battery which needs replacing once I find one so that will be a keeper for now I suppose, so it's a choice between the other two, so to put it bluntly do I keep the low serial or the high serial number board, are there any differences, some say that the older home console systems are better for picture so i'm wondering if it is the same with these.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks....

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
I would simply keep the boards which look in best condition. The perforated screen cans look better imho and are cad plated so dont tend to rust like the slotted type.
Im not sure if the serial should have much to do with it.like to think the highest numbers would be the ones to keep, but not always the case.
Regarding the battery, if they are all on the originals they will probably all be ready for replacement.

Frasermozz

Another Striker
Well..
why not keep the one with solid cover (not perforated) and get it powdercoated looks just too
cool ! failing that sell me the one with the smooth cover wink

Horris

n00b
Hi

Thanks ttooddddyy for your opinion, I have just got round to replacing the dead battery, very difficult or should I say practically impossible to get the same battery over here but I have got one which they say should work better and not have any performance problems, I fitted it yesterday and everything is fine so far, I am going to keep testing it for a few days but i'm sure it will be ok, I have now decided I am going to keep the mesh six slot, after all it was my first board and has worked 100% every time, so in a few days I am going to put the other two up for sale as I have decided I don't need so many and I could make better use of the money for more games :D

Cheers....