MVS cart - Arcade Converter fit problems

robertdc

Quiz Detective
Hi,

I just got the !arcade! converter and my first MVS cart MOTW. I'm having problems sliding the MVS cart onto the converter.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks,

Robert

btw- the !arcade! converter slides into the Neo system just fine.

robertdc

Quiz Detective
well the problem is solved- I called video game depot and they said that the fit is super snug. So with a little force, I got it fit and it works!
However, I personally think it too much trouble for its worth- I have very little patience for things like this.

This thing is most likely going to find its way on ebay.

robertdc

Quiz Detective
Ok just send me your address.
smile.gif

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
Send it to me, and I will give you a $1. LOL.

I hope, when I get my converter, is not like what you described.

[This message has been edited by NSX-T (edited April 24, 2001).]

robertdc

Quiz Detective
According to the guy I spoke to at VGD, thats the only complaint that they've received about this converter.

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by robertdc:
According to the guy I spoke to at VGD, thats the only complaint that they've received about this converter.

Then, just keep it, because after more usage, the converter will become less snug.

Just to let you know, !ARCADE! is the MAN. He hooked me up w/ one.

mrhaboobi

Member, ,
HI Guys,

Out of pure interest is there anyway to get one of these things for a realistic price, i guess im not so rich, just got hold of a machine which ive been after for a long time, now i see the games i liked are so expensive, metal slug aghh 1200 rec price???

anyways if anyone knows how to get one of these for a fair price then id love to know, or if anyone has any info on another kind of converter anything basically, im not in the US, im in little ole New Zealand, so its hard to get any help.

Cheers

Lord Akidadus

Fio's Quartermaster
Sorry Mate,

The price they sell for brand new is 399. You might be able to get used one for $350-$375. You can get them from www.videogamedepot.com

Or you can get them straight from !Arcade! which is located in Canada

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
$399 is the price, with the next best thing would be about $350-$375 used. Honestly, I think he would sell alot more with a pricedrop, as you can tell by his eBay auctions. And yes, vgd's and arcade's convertor are one and the same, just read a lil
wink.gif