Can i input maximum supers in king of fighters 2002 permanently save?

I thought i know all the king of fighters series but there's this 1 title that is call unique 10th anniversary kof. Basically you can do infinite supers and unblockable supers. Can't find that game anywhere and it's not listed under killerl list of video games website. So is that a hack edition kind of like street fighter 2 bouncing hadokens? Can i hack into my kof 2002 cartridge to do that? I'd just recently got my hands on a mvs 6 slot unibio 3.0. I can activate the unlimited supers during the in game cheat menu and all but how can i saved it permanetly without having to input it everytime? Trying to generate business because all the customers like to cheat and do supers after supers. I mean once i input it, i have to input it again whenever someone play something else and then come back to king of fighters.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
That's a hacked edition of one of the KOF game. No, you can't hack your KOF 2002 cart to be like that. You can't save stuff like that permanently.

I thought i know all the king of fighters series but there's this 1 title that is call unique 10th anniversary kof. Basically you can do infinite supers and unblockable supers. Can't find that game anywhere and it's not listed under killerl list of video games website. So is that a hack edition kind of like street fighter 2 bouncing hadokens? Can i hack into my kof 2002 cartridge to do that? I'd just recently got my hands on a mvs 6 slot unibio 3.0. I can activate the unlimited supers during the in game cheat menu and all but how can i saved it permanetly without having to input it everytime? Trying to generate business because all the customers like to cheat and do supers after supers. I mean once i input it, i have to input it again whenever someone play something else and then come back to king of fighters.

There's a memory card slot below the control panel. Does it save game stats permanetly like the highest score etc? Also where can i get my hands on the memory card. thanks in advance

Spazmonkey

Another Striker
High scores all are taken care of by the mobo with a built in battery. The card was meant for book keeping, and saving data for use on the AES, I'm sure ckchan or tomcat will have some. What you should do is contact excellentcom and inquire about their boots, I'm positive they will have the one your looking for. It's really the only solution, a hacked cart is the only way.