Good PS2 Import Fighters??? Shooters and Beat em Ups!

Nickn

Swords, Dragons & Big Breasted Women
Just wondering what everyone thinks is good. I already have a small list of stuff already, Ill be getting my PS2 Fliptop and Swap Magic next week I hope. So far I have..

Fist of the North Star
KOF98 Ultimate
MVC2
Samurai Spirits Collection
Garou MOTW
Rumble Fish
Melty Blood
Last Blade Collection

So I know I have a great starting collection. What am I missing? Mainly want Imports that never made it to the USA. All USA games I just buy at the store. KOF98j and Sam Spirits j is just to hold me over till I buy the localized games.

Also good beat em ups and shooters? I have 0 of these. Im a shooter fan but just casual so any hints on good ones is great.:loco:

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Spectral vs Generation
Vampire Collection
Berzerk
Ibara
Dodonpachi Dai O Jou
Mushihimesama
Homura
NGBC
KOF Collections
WHP
Power Instinct

Nickn

Oh snap Vampire Collection was for PS2 also. Great I love those games. All I have is the dreamcast version. Thanks for your list I will google those and check into it : )

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Fu'un Super Combo (kizuna encounter + savage reign) PS2
Sengoku Basara X PS2

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
The SFIII 3rd Strike import for PS2 is worth owning, I know I enjoy mine.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
For shooters make sure to check out:

Esp.Galuda
Gradius 5
Thunderforce 6
Raiden 3

I quite like Psyvariar ultimate final(comes with capture dvd)

show's you how to play the game like the experts,great for learning

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
You could just pick these up to save on time and money but the US Street Fighter collection sells for betweeen $15.00 to $20.00 new if you can find it in a bargin bin.
http://www.shopncsx.com/capcomvssnk2.aspx
capcom_sf_pack.jpg

http://www.shopncsx.com/hypersf.aspx
hyper_vampire_pack.jpg

Nickn

You could just pick these up to save on time and money but the US Street Fighter collection sells for betweeen $15.00 to $20.00 new if you can find it in a bargin bin.

Oh wow thanks ill check those out, I have a good list of fighters now im working on shooters and other games. My aunt ended up buying me SF anniversary collection for xmas, and i got copys of a lot of the import fighters.

I need darkstalkers collection bad.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Oh wow thanks ill check those out, I have a good list of fighters now im working on shooters and other games. My aunt ended up buying me SF anniversary collection for xmas, and i got copys of a lot of the import fighters.

I need darkstalkers collection bad.

How many are you up to now?

GodOfHardcore

Galford's Armourer
I have trouble getting Vampire to run on my PS2. I use swap magic it gets to the menus and all but when I pick a game it goes black and never returns.

Sup wit dat?

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
I have trouble getting Vampire to run on my PS2. I use swap magic it gets to the menus and all but when I pick a game it goes black and never returns.

Sup wit dat?

I know with games that are double packed, you need the newer swap magic discs to run them. Otherwise you return to the please insert ps2 disc screen. This also occurs with bootlegs version of these game as well, even if you have a swap magic disc.

GodOfHardcore

Galford's Armourer
As far as I know I have the most recent Swap Magic. It's Swap Magic 3 Coder.

unless there's an even NEWER one that I don't know about.

But yeah when I pick a game it's just black no insert disc screen or anything. Like I mean, The Game WILL boot I can get to the menu it's just when I select a game is when it goes black.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
so do those double pack games have both on one disc or is there two discs in the cover?

with 3s and cvs on one disc i could basically crazy-glue the drive closed. i dont have a japanese ps2 though, so thats whats been preventing me from picking that up.