Wells Gardner 9200 monitor. Anyone have a pic of it from behind?

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
My monitor is awesome looking, but I always thought it was a hair too dark. Is there a knob on the back that may manually change the brightness? No matter how bright I make it, I wish it were just a bit brighter. I am playing Tekken 5 on it, and some levels are just so damn dark.

Anyone? I have a very small opening to play with, and I just hardly have any room to maneuver. I'd rather just know right where it is and go from there.

Thanks,

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Look for brightness and focus on the chasis...

And there are usually the pots on the the kneckboard... But once you start playing with them, It can take a while to get everything adjusted.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
The point I was trying t make is, I can't maneuver back there. I was hoping someone could tell me where it is... the window I have to work with is very tiny. If I had it right here in front of me, I wouldn't have made the post. But since I will more or less have to feel for it, I was hoping for a visual aid so I know what I'm reaching for without killing myself.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
But since I will more or less have to feel for it, I was hoping for a visual aid so I know what I'm reaching for without killing myself.
Yeah, that can be a dangerous thing to do. I did that a few weeks back on a monitor (the color adjustments were in an akward position). Let's just say my hand slip and next thing I knew it felt like my teeth melted in my mouth...not a fun feeling :(