puzzle bubble 2 conversion

takagisan

n00b
hi,

I have finished this conversion but I had problem with the sound. I mailed tiptonium and he said that puzzle bubble 2 uses 32 megs roms chips or the SAC cart (samourai spirit 2) I took use 16 megs, so it doesn't work fine...

I think I must solder some wire from the V1 and V2 chips of puzzle to the PCM chips of the SAC cart... I made several test: it works better (the sounds don't bug) but there's no music in the stages... So, if someone got an idea...Thanx

I have already made conversions like neo drift, quest of jong, neo turf, pulstar. (if someone wants help for those games)

Tiptonium

Tech Support Moderator,
Yes, the Puzzle Bobble 2 uses two 32 meg v roms. I believe Samurai Shodown 2 uses 16 meg v roms in slots 1, 2 and 3. Slot 4 has an 8 meg v rom I think --- if memory serves. Me, I have not performed a Puzzle Bobble 2 conversion.

takagisan

n00b
ok thanx

Chibimaruko deluxe quiz conversion is finished wink but the insert not :confused: . It's very long to clean because I found only an original insert with a very bad quality. I'll send the project next week I think if you're interested in. :cool: