hello from Ireland

geotrig

n00b
Hi just tought i'd introduce myself been reading forums for a while finaly signed up (still a bit forum shy and wont post to much, still enjoy reading more)

Anyway been addiceted to Neo games for as long as i can remember came across it in the local arcade in the early 90's and soon afterwards heard that there was a home version ,but been kids the stories got exagerated and the story went that it cost about 2000 quid and the same for each games !!

I have a Aes which i picked up a couple of years ago(only have 6 games can't afford any more) and also a mvs which i couldn't play until recently when i picked up a cab to connect too. So I'm trying to buy for that now without going broke !! all donations are taken!!!! (now that i have my mvs system up and running i will do the mod for the aes didn't want to do it in case i damaged it.)

As with most i love the kof series but more recently have only appreciated how great they are i don't have any for the mvs yet though.. but my favorite game is Windjammers all i can say is what a game ....

Anyway if anyone wants to donate any advise or good sites for informatin or any other sites for neo or arcade sales other than ebay and the selling forum here which i recenlty discovered please share