Arsenal Meltdown

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This time last year Arsenal were top of the table. Now they're facing a string of defeats and ties. Their captain is making public statements about the infighting. Rapist Van Persie fighting with Walcott. The silver lining nowhere to be found...

It looks like a lot of changes will finally be made. Gallas will leave in the transfer window. Who knows what else. Time to jettison some weight.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Do you watch Goal TV wasab?

Sometimes. Today was a sometime because it's slow at work. I was just watching Sevilla tie Valencia. Shame Valencia didn't win it. They're losing ground to Barca in the table. Also got to see Real Madrid play Deportivo today. But for PL games I watch on justin.tv.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Setanta Sports on DirecTV or Dish Network is a good choice for soccer. They also play a ton of Rugby from around the globe. They have an online service as well.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Arsenal played a good game yesterday against Chelsea. But it's more of them being giant killers that can't handle the weaker teams.

tony starks

Starks is always out.
The Gunners have been a joke this season, to be honest I really am not surprised when we get fucked up by weaker teams.

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Being a huge Gunner fan myself, I feel the same way. People ask me what I think of them at work, and I'm like well put them up against a big team and they'll win, play some low level bums and they'll get thrashed. As much as I agree with Wenger bringing up kids, he's been doing it for a few years now. Its time to supplement the kids with some outside help I think. Last year if they had some depth to the team they would have won the league.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I wonder what will happen when Eduardo and Rosicky come back.

Lincoln

Sic semper tyrannis!, , , (please?)
arsene wanger thought he was so perfect with his youth policy shows what a fucktard he is thinking fabregas flamini van pissy bendtner can replace viera henry bergkamp adams dixon and lehmann
the english press are the biggest assholes theyve taked up wangers youth policy so much mourinho was the one who first said if anyone else had wangers record in the last 4 years at the big clubs he would be sacked and the english press were outraged but i was like its fucking true:angry:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
arsene wanger thought he was so perfect with his youth policy shows what a fucktard he is thinking fabregas flamini van pissy bendtner can replace viera henry bergkamp adams dixon and lehmann
the english press are the biggest assholes theyve taked up wangers youth policy so much mourinho was the one who first said if anyone else had wangers record in the last 4 years at the big clubs he would be sacked and the english press were outraged but i was like its fucking true:angry:

I respect Arsenal for looking to the youth to build a team instead of the Manc style of buying proven talent. Building a player like Jack Wilshire and showcasing him is more exciting than trying to buy something that you already know is good.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
I respect Arsenal for looking to the youth to build a team instead of the Manc style of buying proven talent. Building a player like Jack Wilshire and showcasing him is more exciting than trying to buy something that you already know is good.

Can't really agree. Arsenal lead the Premiership when it comes to poaching young talent for nothing and always have. Now there chickens are coming home to roost, and arse shaving wont solve their problems.

Jack Wilshire is a nobody and will be playing for charlton athletic in 2-3 years time.

Wenger hasnt bought a single young englishmen along in 12-13 years. he discarded upson and pennant and bullard early on. I dont include theo walcott in any of this, as he was as you call it " something that you already know is good" when wenger bought him.

Ferguson on the other hand has presided over the golden crop of Ryan Giggs,David Beckham,Phil Neville,Paul Scholes,Gary Neville,and Nicky Butt (who pele voted the 2002 world cup player of the tournament)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Can't really agree. Arsenal lead the Premiership when it comes to poaching young talent for nothing and always have. Now there chickens are coming home to roost, and arse shaving wont solve their problems.

Jack Wilshire is a nobody and will be playing for charlton athletic in 2-3 years time.

Wenger hasnt bought a single young englishmen along in 12-13 years. he discarded upson and pennant and bullard early on. I dont include theo walcott in any of this, as he was as you call it " something that you already know is good" when wenger bought him.

Ferguson on the other hand has presided over the golden crop of Ryan Giggs,David Beckham,Phil Neville,Paul Scholes,Gary Neville,and Nicky Butt (who pele voted the 2002 world cup player of the tournament)

Time will tell about Wilshire. I don't think Arshavin will be much more than a Hleb2, forced to play out of position, and later to complain about his situation. But they did need a winger, since Wenger lost interest in Vela.

Baseley09

Hair Group,
I dunno how you can discount Wilshire at the minute rugal, he is very young (16?) and by all accounts highly rated, ive read him and Fabien Delph will be patrolling the England midfield in years to come.

Of course we've seen plenty of young talent from home and abroad go to waste but he has a chance still.

Agree wasabi about arshavin im not sure where they will fit him in he won't play second striker with Van Persie being fit so he'll probably get stuck in wide midfield positions....

Arsenal are going to have to start questioning whats happening with Wenger at the helm, they havn't put a decent title challenge in for the last 2 seasons, well off the pace this one.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I dunno how you can discount Wilshire at the minute rugal, he is very young (16?) and by all accounts highly rated, ive read him and Fabien Delph will be patrolling the England midfield in years to come.

Of course we've seen plenty of young talent from home and abroad go to waste but he has a chance still.

Agree wasabi about arshavin im not sure where they will fit him in he won't play second striker with Van Persie being fir so he'll probably get stuck in wide midfield positions....

Arsenal are going to have to start questioning whats happening with Wenger at the helm, they havn't put a decent title challenge in for the last 2 seasons, well off the pace this one.

I'm personally hoping that Chelsea poach Wenger from Arsenal. (joke)

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Dispute all the doom and gloom last year the old arsenil seem to be doing alright this year, not that I'm a fan of them( like Newcastle) just think they play good football. If it was between them, Chelsea and Man utd I'd prefer to see them winning the league.