howdy new here saying hi showing off my new toy

discgolfer72

Crossed Swords Squire
sup guys found this site during my search for parts and info on a old gutted negeo mvs 4 game cab and now im hooked lol
im in kc and if anyone needs a el marquee light from a 4 game let me know

here is my new toy this is probaly blasphemy on this site but i got this for 25$ of the local cl and couldent resist

ps any good sites for side art for these things

my 4 game negeo converted to mame machine
DSC03214.jpg

DSC03212.jpg

DSC03208.jpg

DSC03206.jpg

thats the best i could do on my tight budget (150$ total for the build)but not bad considering it looked like this when i got it home

DSC03185.jpg

DSC03186.jpg

DSC03181.jpg

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Nice pick up for $25 bucks. Did that include the mobo and any games? It look like you added the monitor yourself.

Talk to Eccs19 for all your side art needs. He is the man to see for repro side art and he just recently (as of today) has the memory card/headphone art available. He's in the midst of making some art for the 4-slot ver. 1 with help from Jtslade (thanks for the measurements bro) which is stellar.

Your control panel overlay looks to be in good shape, but if you would be in the market for a new one hit up, Electricgrave as he has some great control panel overlays.

If you would need some board work, or some extra pieces check out Channelmaniac for your repairs man.

This should be a lot of help/info in a nutshell. Otherwise for additional info go to www.hardmvs.com

Hope this helps man, good luck on the cab. :dragf:

discgolfer72

Crossed Swords Squire
thanks much

as for games and pcb no luck

all it had inside was the jamma harness,speakers,and the marquee el lighted pcb's
if it would have had a pcb and games i would not have turned it into a mame machine

discgolfer72

Crossed Swords Squire
thanks looks like it will be getting some new guts soon to since i just picked up a sega cab that had a 1 slot mvs in it if i can get the monitor fixex i will be transplanting the 1 slot and all the guts from the sega cab i just got into the neo geo and then using the sega cab as a mame machine now off to work fixing the monitor (broken neck board) then i need to find some cheap mvs games lol