Yet another newb.

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
I'm from Northern New York State originaly. I had a lot of fun with the Neo in the arcades, and always wanted a home system. After university, I moved to Japan and have since become a home system collector. My collection so far:

neocollecx003.jpg

neocollecx005.jpg

$CASHMONEY$

Edo Express Delivery Guy
i'm a newb here myself... so i won't start another thread to say 'hi'.. awesome collection you've got there!!

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Word up! Where do you live in Tokyo? I live in Hirai. If you want to go Akihabara shopping shoot me a PM.

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
very nice. You have about ten more games than I (and fewer conversions)

Angel

Morden's Lackey
that's a very nice collection..good job and welcome.

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
Word up! Where do you live in Tokyo? I live in Hirai. If you want to go Akihabara shopping shoot me a PM.

Not Tokyo. I live in Shiga (next to Kyoto) actually. Kyoto and Osaka are my usual party/shopping grounds. I haven't been to Tokyo since June '07 sadly.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Ah.. a familiar face! Welcome aboard! :cool:

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Not Tokyo. I live in Shiga (next to Kyoto) actually. Kyoto and Osaka are my usual party/shopping grounds. I haven't been to Tokyo since June '07 sadly.

Shoot me a PM when you get over here next! Always looking for people play games

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I'm from Northern New York State originaly. I had a lot of fun with the Neo in the arcades, and always wanted a home system. After university, I moved to Japan and have since become a home system collector.

You're the same SuperDeadite from Otakuism/Peach Princess, aren't you? The avatar looks very familiar. Did bokmeow tell you about this site?

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
You're the same SuperDeadite from Otakuism/Peach Princess, aren't you? The avatar looks very familiar. Did bokmeow tell you about this site?

Yeah SuperDeadite has been my handle for a long time (and the avatar has never changed). I've done a few reviews on the old PeachPrincess BBS. After the switch to "otakuism" I've haven't posted much. Besides Idolmaster, I haven't touched a B-game in over a year. You'll also find me on GameFAQs, PCengineFX, Sega-SaturnUK, Gamengai, and Valis Fantasm Soldiers. I've been a lurk here for years actually, just finally registered myself.