[ADK Tamashii] JP PS2 12/18/2008

Neogeofan12

Banned
I know people were talking about this at the TGS thread but I'm going to make a thread just for ADK Tamashii.

You can now pre-order from Play-Asia: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-r-49-en-15-adk-70-31eb.html

Going to pre-order this later today. How's the quality of the pervious SNK collections packs on the PS2?

I would be so happy if Ninja Masters will come with the AST, that would be a dream come true. :)

Yashichi

New Challenger
It doesn't say nothing about the arranged music...

Ninja Masters:
- Command List
- VS mode
- Practice Mode
- Secret Characters available at start

GanGan
- Command List
- VS mode
- Practice mode

That's all..nothing about TSS

Praise the Lard

Sieger's Squire
So is this thing supposed to have more than 1 volume or is it really just those 5 games? They are top picks (well, maybe not ninja combat..), but I find it a little strange that there is no Crossed Swords, Over Top, or Thrash Rally among a few others.

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
It's a safe bet these games will have their arranged soundtracks. These compilations always do! (Not talking about shitty SNK USA releases here)

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
Ninja Masters did, at least. A pretty good one, at that.

Neogeofan12

Banned
Ninja Masters did, at least. A pretty good one, at that.

Yes indeed. TTS also got an arrange soundtrack.

I might not pre-order this since I'm short on the cash, so I'm going to hold it off for now (but I might change my mind later).

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
They are top picks (well, maybe not ninja combat..), but I find it a little strange that there is no Crossed Swords, Over Top, or Thrash Rally among a few others.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Granted, these titles are a little dated, but they're still fun, Trash Rally in particular. I guess these games didn't really match the "Ninja / Fighting Game" vibe that the other games in the compilation have. (But then again, neither does Twinkle Star Sprites.)

Still, of all the current SNK compilations so far, this and the Kizuna one are the two I'm most likely to buy.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
So is this thing supposed to have more than 1 volume or is it really just those 5 games? They are top picks (well, maybe not ninja combat..), but I find it a little strange that there is no Crossed Swords, Over Top, or Thrash Rally among a few others.

That's what I'm thinking. Why they don't include Crossed Sword 1 & 2? :spock::spock:

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
That's what I'm thinking. Why they don't include Crossed Sword 1 & 2? :spock::spock:

My guess is, an eventual second collection release.

And I'll still wait for a trailer or something before I back any given pronunciation or translation of the Kanji. Could be Soul, could be "Spirits" (like it is and always has been with SamSho), could be "Damashii" or "Tamashii," depending on whether or not they consider "ADK魂" to be a compound... in which case it would be "damashii" and not "tamashii."

That's the "fun" thing about Kanji. Pronunciation is determined by the writer, not the reader.

ViewtifulZFO

Street Hoop Star
I think I'll just wait for all these collections to hit "The Best" price range.

I'd love to play Ninja Master's on an actual TV, but funds prevent me from doing so.