[Sensation] New Kizuna #6 found in germany...

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
In german Planet-SNK forums found new EURO-Version of Kizuna Encounter. And this is official confirmed this is no conversion!!! :mr_t:

Link: http://www.planet-snk.de/?news=2085...unter_Heiligen_Videospielgral_erneut_gefunden

This Manual is completey original from SNK!!! :eek_2:

Kizuna-Encounter-Heiligen-Videospielgral-erneut-gefunden-1.jpg

Kizuna-Encounter-Heiligen-Videospielgral-erneut-gefunden-2.jpg

Kizuna-Encounter-Heiligen-Videospielgral-erneut-gefunden-3.jpg

Neo Satellite

Quiz Detective
Nice cart ! :)
But what is became the fifth euro kizuna to Switzerland ? :spock:
Nobody did confirm it...

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
All right.
Do you have the link of the confirmation ?

The 6 Version was sold by Maro in Stuttgart and the owner buy this Game in 1996 in this store. Since this day he dont know about his rarity.

And I have conformation in my mailbox, with high quality scan from manual. But i dont want put this scan in internet, because of the evil piracy. :vik:

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Theres only about 10 people left who still have a Neo...

Just because you are a gimp, doesn't mean that everyone else is.

On topic: Kizunas in Germany: Didn't Mr. Tatalovic also have one at some point?

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Seems likely that if this is legit it would be in Germany, since some of the previous surfaced there as well.

Forgive my skepticism on this though. Until it's confirmed by Shawn or someone else trustworthy I can't see this being #6.

I also agree with NeoD though, pretty much no one cares anymore about teh rarez Euro Kizuna, not like they used to at least.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
The fairest thing one can honestly say about the game is that it's got a nice combo engine, it plays well, and has exactly two characters worth using (Kim and Rosa). The rest of the roster is complete ass. And this is a far better game than its predecessor.

Fu'un Super Combo for PS2 isn't worth the money it costs to import. Anyone who would actually spend thousands of dollars on this game is a fool.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Just because you are a gimp, doesn't mean that everyone else is.

On topic: Kizunas in Germany: Didn't Mr. Tatalovic also have one at some point?

I beg to differ i think you'll find everyone on here is a gimp. Alot of retards too. :eye:

Kizuna Euro come on who gives a fuck?

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
NeoDragoN said:
Kizuna Euro come on who gives a fuck?

I do - I'm at work, it's a slow day. Just reminiscing about some of the Kizuna drama by re-reading the old threads.

This stuff is fascinating. And the 6th to appear (perhaps) is another little step in the drama.

Plus the full knowledge that the rarity is solely that of the insert, manual and cart sticker. Probably costing all of £5 back in 1996.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
*yawn*

NeoD has dozens of these things in a box in his garage... Kizuna is a pretty good game imo, but not $16k's worth. :downf:

Eggy

Rugal's Thug
I wonder if there will ever be more than 10 legits, it would still be quite expensive. the high price exists solely because of it's rarity, not because of it's quality.

aria

Former Moderator
ooo... fingerprints on cart ---deduct at least several grand :p ;)

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Not really a sensation.
I was a costumer of maro ( was the last shop that did sell neo-geo games later in germany) too back then and i remember they did offer me this game back then. I asked what is it like and they said savage reign with tag battle and so i did not buy that game.
I can confirm Maro had at least 1 cart of that game.
Oh and i dont care if you beleave me or not.