Italy bans own fans

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
italy666x450614207aev6.jpg

ITALY have banned their own fans from away matches after Saturday's trouble in Bulgaria.

A section of the travelling Azzurri supporters threw bottles, made facist salutes and bellowed racist chants during the goalless draw in Sofia.

Three Italian fans were also detained by police after burning a Bulgarian flag.

The Italian Football Federation have responded by saying they will not take up their allocation of tickets for away fixtures for an indefinite period.

FIGC president Giancarlo Abete said: “Until we have certainties and we are able to verify certain things, we will not ask for any tickets for Italy’s away games.

“I feel great bitterness and pain for what has happened. Everyone knows the process to isolate these individuals is long but this is a dark episode.

“I believe with all the technological means available we can now identify those individuals.

“I don’t believe they are fans but individuals who are prone to delinquent behaviour with the intention of damaging the image of our nation.

“But we have all of their names and we will punish them.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1802105.ece

of course this is what the Bulgarians were doing
14re3.jpg

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Some of those "fans" are really out of control. Being an Ultra is one thing but all that violence and nazi bullshit is a whole 'nother thing.