Bayern Munich need to fire Klinnsman

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Bayern have one of the best lineups in European football. Great strikers, midfielders, defenders and even a promising upcoming goaltender. Yet the keep on losing or drawing games they should win. I've been a Bayern fan forever and am just pissed.

First off he doesn't know which players to play, Podolski should have been a starter from game 1 rather than Klose, and he is not a good leader. Today's 3-3 draw to Bochum was the last straw. I don't care how good of a player Klinsmann was, he's a shit manager.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bayern have one of the best lineups in European football. Great strikers, midfielders, defenders and even a promising upcoming goaltender. Yet the keep on losing or drawing games they should win. I've been a Bayern fan forever and am just pissed.

First off he doesn't know which players to play, Podolski should have been a starter from game 1 rather than Klose, and he is not a good leader. Today's 3-3 draw to Bochum was the last straw. I don't care how good of a player Klinsmann was, he's a shit manager.

he's a shit manager, but seriously, Bayern needs to restructure. Talent that can't work together is still talent that won't work together. So many of their best players are dreaming about playing elsewhere. Not good.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Agreed, Klinsi has to go.

It was a huge mistake to contract him in the first place, always said that. If they end up with a tie or worse in the next match, his ass will be ripe for kicking.

Buddah no worky, eh.

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
he's a shit manager, but seriously, Bayern needs to restructure. Talent that can't work together is still talent that won't work together. So many of their best players are dreaming about playing elsewhere. Not good.

They worked well last year. The difference was that this team worked well under Hitzfeld but now essentially the same team will not work for Klinnsman.

Sure Klinsmann did well with the German squad in the 2006 World Cup but that squad was so full of talent I probably could have managed it to a championship.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
They worked well last year. The difference was that this team worked well under Hitzfeld but now essentially the same team will not work for Klinnsman.

Sure Klinsmann did well with the German squad in the 2006 World Cup but that squad was so full of talent I probably could have managed it to a championship.

come on, in the off season you have Lahm suspected to move to Old Trafford, and Schweinsteiger is probably headed to Juve by January or next summer. Would I be crazy to say Ribery will go to Real Madrid in January as the best replacement for Robinho?

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Manu utd dont want lahm i dont know where that came from. Utd have some really good youngsters coming up in that position.
Also ribery isnt wanted by real madrid. They want Ronaldo for that free role.

The team worked reasonably well together in years past. They do have a good line up , their attack of Ribery, klose, podolski and toni is one of europes best but they have never really replaced the huge figures of Stefan Effenberg and oliver khan. That I suspect is the problem and they have fallen from the absolute top tier of european football. Klinsmann was a great player but a club like bayern need an experienced manager like a capello or trapatoni. and prior to starting at bayern klinsmann had only been in charge of something like 9 competitive games in his managerial career.

nipAcesee

n00b
I dont understand why AC Milan let Oddo go. Hes playing well for Bayern Munich.

Anyway, this Munich team has loads of potential, with excellent players in every position. They are serious contenders in my view.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bayern Munich signed Arjen Robben.

It's official - Bayern will be in the semifinals for the Champions League this year. They have the best all around team right now.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member

It's official - Bayern will be in the semifinals for the Champions League this year. They have the best all around team right now.

I don't wanna sound a bitch in every post you make in the football room, but I think there are at least 4-5 teams way more balanced all around than them ( not giving any discredit to B.Munchen !!! )

Inter - as proven this weekend against AC Milan
Chelsea - they're back on track again
Barcelona - European Champions, still playing lovely.
Man Utd - they lost CR (they'll miss him more than Madrid) but still strong
Real Madrid - the new faces make this team the most ranked in bets for CL winner along Barcelona.

other than those, I believe BM comes next.
They lost Lucio to Inter, he was not only one of the greatest Center Defenders in there, but also a base structure of the entire back line of Munich's. I'd love to see Carvalho with him in Inter. Would be the greatest defense of Italy ( it's already the best, but he's better than Cordoba/Samuel )

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Real Madrid - their star signings still can't score unless Pellegrini lets them take the PK. This is a team everyone will enjoy seeing the destruction of, in only a half season.

Man Utd - lost to Burnley, and should have drawn Arsenal at home last weekend, if not for Diaby. This is a team walking into the twilight.

Inter and Chelski are both looking fine, but more Chelski than Inter, whose obviously shaky right now. Beating Milan emphatically doesn't impress me either. It's like beating Roma. You feel more bad for the team that lost because of how pathetic it's become than feeling good for the winner.

Barca, no need to comment there. They're still good.

I don't wanna sound a bitch in every post you make in the football room, but I think there are at least 4-5 teams way more balanced all around than them ( not giving any discredit to B.Munchen !!! )

Inter - as proven this weekend against AC Milan
Chelsea - they're back on track again
Barcelona - European Champions, still playing lovely.
Man Utd - they lost CR (they'll miss him more than Madrid) but still strong
Real Madrid - the new faces make this team the most ranked in bets for CL winner along Barcelona.

other than those, I believe BM comes next.
They lost Lucio to Inter, he was not only one of the greatest Center Defenders in there, but also a base structure of the entire back line of Munich's. I'd love to see Carvalho with him in Inter. Would be the greatest defense of Italy ( it's already the best, but he's better than Cordoba/Samuel )

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Real Madrid - their star signings still can't score unless Pellegrini lets them take the PK. This is a team everyone will enjoy seeing the destruction of, in only a half season.

Man Utd - lost to Burnley, and should have drawn Arsenal at home last weekend, if not for Diaby. This is a team walking into the twilight.

Inter and Chelski are both looking fine, but more Chelski than Inter, whose obviously shaky right now. Beating Milan emphatically doesn't impress me either. It's like beating Roma. You feel more bad for the team that lost because of how pathetic it's become than feeling good for the winner.

Barca, no need to comment there. They're still good.

It'll be just a matter of time before Manchester gets on their feet and kick ass again in the premiership. It has always been like this, but this season I don't think they will be crowned champions again.

As for Madrid and their mid-season "destruction", it's kinda a "culé" wish or you're not patient enough to let them grease their gears, because if Pelegrini do, they'll be an hard dildo to pull out the ass for any team.
They're still a baby learning to walk, but soon they won't wear diapers anymore. It'll be an interesting Liga if so ;)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It'll be just a matter of time before Manchester gets on their feet and kick ass again in the premiership. It has always been like this, but this season I don't think they will be crowned champions again.

As for Madrid and their mid-season "destruction", it's kinda a "culé" wish or you're not patient enough to let them grease their gears, because if Pelegrini do, they'll be an hard dildo to pull out the ass for any team.
They're still a baby learning to walk, but soon they won't wear diapers anymore. It'll be an interesting Liga if so ;)

Pelegrini will be sacked midway through the season. Perez will then unsuccessfully try to bring in Guus Hiddink.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It will certainly not happen.

Hiddink wants vacations. Permanent ones if you catch my drift ;)

Pelegrini should have stayed with Villareal. Why players are so attracted to Madrid is beyond me. Madrid is one of the most gay cities in all of Europe. I'm not kidding. Totally makes San Tropez look like straight.

ok, well, it explains why Ronaldo wanted to go there so bad.

rugal2000

well its certainly time they started punching their weight again like when otmar hitzfeld was in charge. The 98-2001 team was great in that aspect especially when you consider they had people like janker and scholl in their team.They just had a great spine of 4-5 very strong guys like Kahn (goalkeeper), Effenburg (Midfield creator) Elber (striker) Jeremies( great bulldog in midfield) Mattheus (sweeper) and a great manager

take liverpool , they really dont have that strong a squad but they follow the same principle. Reina, Gerrard, Mascherano, Carragher, Torres and Benitez master tactician.

The Italian teams of the last few years have really punched under their weight too. Milan and Inter especially.
Still Mourinho will get the best out of Inter and they have spent well this season. Juvventus look stronger too.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
well its certainly time they started punching their weight again like when otmar hitzfeld was in charge. The 98-2001 team was great in that aspect especially when you consider they had people like janker and scholl in their team.They just had a great spine of 4-5 very strong guys like Kahn (goalkeeper), Effenburg (Midfield creator) Elber (striker) Jeremies( great bulldog in midfield) Mattheus (sweeper) and a great manager

take liverpool , they really dont have that strong a squad but they follow the same principle. Reina, Gerrard, Mascherano, Carragher, Torres and Benitez master tactician.

The Italian teams of the last few years have really punched under their weight too. Milan and Inter especially.
Still Mourinho will get the best out of Inter and they have spent well this season. Juvventus look stronger too.

Munich has something that a lot of other teams don't have, which is a good youth system and youth recruiting. In this day and age, it seems like no one moves up through the youth ranks of a top team. Top teams just buy top players. Look at Inter - other than Santon, no one moved through the youth system. But Bayern Munich has a pretty good youth system, and a good number of players on their youth team have moved up to the main team to gain notoriety, ESPECIALLY in the defensive department. I point this out with the questions on Lucio's departure. I don't see it as a threat to their silverware hopes. Knowing when to let a player go is an important aspect of management. This is something AC Milan have lost touch with.

I would totally agree that Juventus look stronger now. Milan look stronger now. Inter... not so much. But Inter is still strong. I like the acquisition of Eto'o for the growth of Balotelli, but that's about it. Both of those guys have dealt with discrimination by the fans at one point or another, and I figure Eto'o will see kinship and take Balotelli under his wing.

rugal2000

any team with a goal machine like eto is MUCH improved, and the other buys they made have been good too. Mourinho will be the man to beat again

Milan im not so sure about. There are still a fair few of the 2003,2005, 2007 champions league winners and finalists and those guys such as Gattuso and Seedorf etc etc still have much to offer imo but they simply havent done what milan have always done and bought young up and coming but slightly unknown strikers who have become talismen.
They tried signing edin dzeko and he would have been great. Not so sure about Huntelaar.

Juventus are still relatively quiet but nice signing in bringing world cup winner fabio grosso back to Italy and mello looks a good signing too

rugal2000

You look at the managers the big 4 in england in the last 3-4 years have had when going into european battles (ie wenger, ferguson, benitez and take your pick mourinho/scolari/ancellotti) and these guys are all big names and master tacticians.

im not convinced Klinsmann, Mancini at Inter, or the Roma manager have been the same.Even juande ramos at Madrid couldnt stop benitezs liverpool destroying them. These teams have been front runners at home and badly badly exposed in europe against english teams.......with a rejuvenated madrid, a stronger inter and juventus I expect these 3 teams to improve markedly. Im not sure about bayern yet.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You look at the managers the big 4 in england in the last 3-4 years have had when going into european battles (ie wenger, ferguson, benitez and take your pick mourinho/scolari/ancellotti) and these guys are all big names and master tacticians.

im not convinced Klinsmann, Mancini at Inter, or the Roma manager have been the same.Even juande ramos at Madrid couldnt stop benitezs liverpool destroying them. These teams have been front runners at home and badly badly exposed in europe against english teams.......with a rejuvenated madrid, a stronger inter and juventus I expect these 3 teams to improve markedly. Im not sure about bayern yet.

You have to keep in mind that Real Madrid winning the CL was a dream crushed a year earlier by Roma, and that was an even better Real Madrid, with chemistry, that won the Liga the same year. I also think that no matter how people want to spin it 4/5 matches between the Premierships best and the rest of Europe's best will be won by the Premiership. We can argue about how great Barca looks up and down, but the Premier League is just much more hardcore than the rest of Europe, especially a decrepit and pussified Spain, catering to turf divers and lady boys. Spain has a great NT, but Liga Primera is not as rough as the Premier League. Not even close.

I don't think a lot of managers have a chance. Spalleti is out now. Thank god I guess, since his team has been so poorly managed. We don't know how well Juve will do with their new management. I hope that Roma don't bring in Ranieri or Mancini, but it's probable. Honestly, they should bring in someone who knows how to rotate players better to avoid injuries.

And seriously, Juande Ramos didn't have a good set up with Real Madrid, as he was still trying to work with the mess Schuster left behind, with a disgruntled team.