Anyone else in Ohio have a Jamma I can test something on?

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I just got my six slot MVS on Monday. It has been driving me insane! The left channel of the sound is all messed up. I've asked others on the forums if it might be my HGA gun that's causing the problem. If it is, then great. Because I'm getting one of my friends to build me a supergun.

What I'm suggesting is I would like to eliminate the MVS as a problem. I need to test the six slot on someone else's Jamma machine, supergun, whatever. Is there anyone in southern Ohio willing to help me out?

Jon

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Well, where in Ohio is Springfield? I live close to the border.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I can actually drive up to see you. All I want to do is put my six slot in a jamma cabinet to see if the sound on the board itself is bad. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

Whoever takes me up on my offer gets my Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 MVS kit!!! PM me, please!!

Jon

acem77

Over Top Auto Mechanic
20 Year Member
euclid ohio here. have a super nova

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Whoever is seriously interested in helping me out, please PM your address to me. I'll try to sort through what I get and try to figure out which is the closer drive. I appreciate everyone's help.

Jon

PESTILENT

Armored Scrum Object
I'm 45 minutes south of Akron. I have a U.S. and a candy cab you could plug into.