New MVS Cartridge Cases?

Hi

This is a weird question :)

I have a really knackered The Last Blade 2 cartridge - cracks and stuff. The game works fine though.

I was thinking, is there a way to get a new cart case so that I put it in it?

No, getting another game and change the innards is not an option :p

Thanks!

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Contact Japhei.

He has it good with all the bootleg dealers, I'm sure they can provide you with the item in question.

You mean bootleggers actually go to the extent of reproeducing cart cases?

I doubt it....

<small>[ June 17, 2003, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: Nostromo ]</small>

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Nostromo:
Hi

This is a weird question :)

I have a really knackered The Last Blade 2 cartridge - cracks and stuff. The game works fine though.

I was thinking, is there a way to get a new cart case so that I put it in it?

No, getting another game and change the innards is not an option :p

Thanks!
Why using another cart shell is not an option? Without any doubt that's your ONLY option. Take the cheapest cart you can get (some as low as 10$, even less) and swap the boards. That's all.

Guess thats the only way.

One more thing, is there a way to get rid of tiny scratches on cases?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Nostromo:
Guess thats the only way.

One more thing, is there a way to get rid of tiny scratches on cases?
May I suggest becoming a Home Cart collector? MVS games are really butt ugly and are best suited for the gamer who doesn't want a "perfect" looking collection... Sure, you can collect MVS, but you will be going over this time and time again when you get carts that look like they were used to sand a deck! Maybe the homecart system is more your bag?

-Nick

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
i switched the case of my mint-green garou motw cart, 'cause i didn't want too much colors on my shelf. i'll do the same with rotd as soon as i finally ordered & received a kit.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
supergoose79:
i switched the case of my mint-green garou motw cart, 'cause i didn't want too much colors on my shelf. i'll do the same with rotd as soon as i finally ordered & received a kit.
I guess you then fall in category 4... I have carts from all the colors, my shelf looks like a rainbow. But who cares? I'm a 5.

In any case, Nostromo, nruva is right, if you need mint carts then go for the AES (categories 1 or 2), or at least get only brand new full MVS kits (category 3).

Lol, become an AES collector! No thanks :) - I rather have butt ugly carts than pay $500 for a game I can get for 25 bux.

Tidus Vash

NEST Puppet
Sure, you can collect MVS, but you will be going over this time and time again when you get carts that look like they were used to sand a deck!
It sounds like you've seen some of my stuff. lol