[PS2] World Heroes Anthology - PAL Version

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
Ignition announce PAL-Version:

The WORLD Always Needs HEROES
World Heroes Anthology coming soon to PlayStation ® 2

7th Aug ‘08

SNK PLAYMORE and Ignition Entertainment are pleased to announce the upcoming release of World Heroes Anthology for PlayStation®2.

Follow the exploits of Dr. Brown, as he uses his time machine to organise a fighting tournament containing all the best fighters throughout history – many of which are based on actual historical figures.

The Anthology contains the entire collection of another of SNK's popular franchises. Those included are WORLD HEROES, WORLD HEROES 2, WORLD HEROES JET and WORLD HEROES PERFECT.

‘World Heroes is a franchise that has remained a favourite amongst SNK fans ' Says Peter Rollinson, Product Manager, Ignition Entertainment ‘With its diverse and sometimes recognisable array of fighters, World Heroes Anthology can also be enjoyed by all fighting game fans in general'.

Game Features:

- A total of 56 characters across 4 titles.
- Test your strength in a one fall Death Match battle in WORLD HEROES
- Adjust the speed settings in WORLD HEROES 2 and execute the all-new counter throw and repelling moves.
- Enter the WORLD HEROES Tournament of Titans in WORLD HEROES JET
- Activate the “3 button” Special Move only in WORLD HEROES PERFECT.
- Polish your skills in the exclusive Training Mode Added to the PlayStation®2 version.
- Create your own original character with the Colour Edit function.

World Heroes Anthology will be available Autumn ‘08 for the PlayStation®2.

Images-World-Heroes-Anthology-PS2-logo.gif

world-heroes-gorgeous_01.jpg
world-heroes-gorgeous_05.jpg

Source: http://www.planet-snk.de/?news=20142&name=World_Heroes_Anthology_Ignition_bringt_PAL-Version

Never really considered getting one of the WH games on the AES, but I might pick up his collection on PS2 as the WH characters are fun to use in Neo Geo Battle Coliseum.

I'll keep an eye out for it.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
I picked it up. US version of course. Great representation of the game.

It was one of the vs fighters that first hooked me to the Neo. WH2//////