My introduction

Valsimot

n00b
Hi, I'm 24 years old and the proud owner of twin beat up (French made) generic cabs. See sig for pic.

Living in Croatia, arcade picking are slim, so I was ecstatic when I found a local op a few months ago. I grabbed two cabs from his junk pile and hauled them home as fast as I could. At the moment I have a Puzzle Bobble boot (came cheap with the motherboard, can't complain) in a MV-1FZ running in the "better one".
I plan on getting a Metal Slug to swap with the Puzzle Bobble, but have no idea as of yet what will be going in the other cab.

Anyway I think I'll be hanging out in Tech Support most, not that I need any at the moment...

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
Interesting cabinet, has an industrial look to it. Can't imagine those buttons and sticks are all that great though.

Valsimot

n00b
Thanks, they weren't my first choice but I like them (even the silver/gold foil instead of t-molding grew on me).

The joys are pretty bad I have to admit but they are good enough for puzzle bobble for now. Half of the buttons are happ illuminated pushbuttons, and yes, I hate them. The other half are leafs with metal housing that I repainted black that rock.

Someday I'll paint the cp and remove the a$$tray. And replace the marquee light so I can put the marquee back. And recap the monitors. And clean up the wiring. And get new locks... Oh boy...