RGB questions.

1otaku

n00b
When I move later this year i'm going to set up a game room with all my systems, and am thinking about going with an RGB monitor but have a few questions. It seems that all sytems since super nintendo are compatible with RGB if you get the cables including Neo-Geo and my Super Nova. I would assume ps2 would work with the ps1 RGB cable, right ? Are there multi RGB switches like A/V selector boxes ? If not I guess I'd have to get and RGB extension cable and switch each time I change systems. There's some really nice TVs out there, but it seems like the RGB monitor is the best way to go. Is it ? Thanks.
wink.gif

------------------
SNK-Sega-Capcom
The blessed trilogy

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
um, if you like s-video then just do that, but if its RGB you want, unless you build a custom switch box, you're gonna have to change whats pluged in when you gonna want to play it. now, if you mean SCART then they might make switchboxes, i dont know. also, go to www.gamesx.com to read up on all that kinda stuff. i suggest you read the rgb primer, video primer, the A/V port pinouts, the rgb mods, and the all machines custom pinout. if you need help putting it all together, just ask
biggrin.gif