My Hydro Thunder issue update

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Wanted to thank all on here trying to help with that Hydro Thunder problem I had where the controls didn't work. Ended up being the video card was creating a conflict with the game and wouldn't allow the controls to work. I sent it to an ex-midway tech and he fixed the vid card. Works great. Just thought I'd make a post about it, in case in the future anyone had the same problem I did.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Glad to hear..

Just saw the same machine located in the supermarket near me(next to other machines)..It's been broken like for a month now.
I'm curious as to what's the problem with it.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
If it's PC based then it's probably a matter of reassigning the IRQs manually in the CMOS setup.

RJ

buaku

Hardened Shock Trooper
Crazy computers!!

Nice to hear you got it all sorted out!

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Pathmark.......lobby.......... Arcade

There's a few more machines off to the sides not in the pictures..(and a few machines in Pizza hutt..Raiden X

Here's that Broken Hydrothunder(been like that for the longest)...I know the vendor comes around because the Flintstones breaks all the time and it keeps getting fixed.He also jjust put in the Strikers 1945 and Touchmaster 7000
He must be stumped on the Hydrothunder(..or it's a monitor..
I'm very surprised that this hydro has been sitting getting trashed so long there:oh_no:

Flea072408009.jpg

Stand-up Touchnaster 7000(like my countertop version) sweet

Flea072408007.jpg

even has a baseketball court
Flea072408008.jpg

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Wanted to thank all on here trying to help with that Hydro Thunder problem I had where the controls didn't work. Ended up being the video card was creating a conflict with the game and wouldn't allow the controls to work. I sent it to an ex-midway tech and he fixed the vid card. Works great. Just thought I'd make a post about it, in case in the future anyone had the same problem I did.

Spike who is this ex midway tech as I have a MK4 problem