anyone thought of this

Slims Corp

New Challenger
to dump the memory card chip and make a bigger version so we only need one memory card instead of two.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Slims Corp:
<strong>to dump the memory card chip and make a bigger version so we only need one memory card instead of two.</strong><hr></blockquote>

You can actually use any type of JEIDA 3.x compliant card to save your Neo Geo games (check the instruction manual or the manual that comes with the Neo Memory Card for the exact specs as I don't remember the exact pin count).

Some Neo gamers have reported that certain Panasonic cards for Palmtop computers work. I myself use only the genuine SNK card, but I am open to options since I know it's only a matter of time before the batteries in my cards die...

Slims Corp

New Challenger
well i just wanted to know if there was something out there that could be a bigger storge space and have them backed up on that. it would be easyier then you dont have to worry about the battery of the memory card dieing on you. i have my memory cards since 1995 i have only used some many times in the arcades and thats about it i got my unit 1 year ago and the card is still living.
ttooddddyy i can't wait for your post.