New Guy here

Valke

n00b
Hey guys, just joined up to the forum even though I've been lurking for a while. I'd like to thank DeadPixels for getting me to finally sign up as I've already learned a bunch just by looking through the threads.

I just recently scored my first cab, a 4 slot MVS rev. 2 in pretty good shape for a ridiculously low price. Now I can't wait to immerse myself in the Neo culture as I have with the rest of my game collecting. No newbie questions for now. Just thought I would say hey.

Annatar

Kabuki Klasher
Hello man, welcome, i am also sort of new here, i hope you can enjoy your stay here as much as i do.

Zerrminator

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Welcome! I recently got a 4 slot as well and couldn't be happier.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
New here as well, welcome man! What games are in your cab? Or better yet, any games that you want in your cab?

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Welcome to teh Drama dude.

Valke

n00b
Thanks guys. That's probably the warmest reception I've ever gotten on a message board. No n00b comments haha.

As for my cab, It didn't come with the best selection of games: Fatal Fury,Alpha Mission II, Spinmaster, and Football Frenzy. I've already ordered and thrown in Metal Slug X and just found a copy of Neo Turf Masters yesterday.

I'm still looking to get ahold of a few more titles at least, such as MOTW, Windjammers, Aero Fighters 2, Baseball Stars 2 in addition to some of the harder to come by games like Captain Tomaday and Twinkle Star sprites. As you can probably tell, I'm not huge into fighters outside of MOTW yet, but with a big red cab. I am sure I will get there.