HGA System

searchingtom

NEST Puppet
I owned one, and would have to rate it as OK to maybe OK +. It is a lot lighter than the MAS system and the fit and finish can be iffy (mine had scratches and glue on it right from the distributor). But the biggest problem was the picture. It would constantly break up when the action got intense, ruined the whole experience for me. I tried it on different TVs with the same result, so if you can put up with that (I couldn't) its not OK...

searchingtom

bwi

20 Year Member
If you got a Tv capable of displaying pure RGB it would be cheaper and easier to make one yourself, there isnt much to it. Ive nealry finished mine now , and have just made it usable with my Neo sticks. The only awkward bit of the whole process was finding something suitable to case it all in.

Bri

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
The customer service at MASsystems can be kind of sketchy sometimes, but I would have to go with their SuperNOVA system over GWTrading's HGA after getting a chance to examine the finished products up close: http://www.massystems.com

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!"

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Just noticed that your location is placed as Ireland. I have not heard good things about their overseas shipping. I seem to recall there was a member here that had ordered one to be sent to the European mainland, and after a couple of months, they still had not received it. I do not know if they ever did.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!"

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
/me gently reminds his fellow newbie about the edit function of the postings.
biggrin.gif
Otherwise it might seem like you are blatantly jacking up your post count in an attempt to be l33t.

Wait, Am I merely jacking up my post count by posting this?...

RevQuixo the Uncertain

Mike

Bead Banger
Go to News and Rumors, either page 6 or 7 for an detailed comparison between the SuperNOVA and the HGA system.

doughboy

Lurker.
Anyone got any experience of the Supergun from Raven Games over here in the UK??

It's 5 minutes from me so would be much simpler than worrying about international shipping and all that??

Mark

Scrawny

, ,
I'm actually looking into buying one of those from Raven at the moment due to a welcome influx of cash
wink.gif
. They seem to be pretty good, and they have some good games available for them

zz99

Bought a few things from Raven, home carts etc. They are very good, would buy from them again

smile.gif