Metal Slug Zero official site

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper

So, yeah, the official homepage for Metal Slug Zero (Also known as Metal Slug 0nline. Cliche.) opened on June 5th. Be aware that the site is ridiculously heavy on Flash, not to mention the fact that the server that the site is hosted on seems to suffer major bottleneck when trying to connect from outside of Korea. Of course, the recommended resolution for viewing the site doesn't really help, either, as its 1280x1024 simply screams for scrollbars on any screen resolution lower than that.

The site offers several things, from promotional event that they are having for the game (Which will net three people with Metal Award with Nintendo Wii and Metal Slug Complete -- ten people with Slug Award with Abercrombie t-shirts -- and 25 people with Zero Award with Metal Slug Complete for Nintendo Wii.) It also offers the notice board and community board, which isn't all that active at the moment.

Also offered is the character introduction page, (Nothing new to see here.) series introduction page (Again, nothing new here.) and downloads page. The download page offers four different wallpapers for people to grab, as well as single selected tracks from each of the soundtrack albums from the Metal Slug Complete Sound Box. (Fun tip: the CD scan images, as well as the tracks themselves, are taken from MSDB. You can notice this when you compare the angles that the discs are scanned in (Take a look at the ones that they have on display and then go see the ones in the soundtracks section on this site and you will know what I mean. They are all slanted, because I'm such a lazy git and couldn't bother to correct this before hitting the scan button for my all-in-one.) as well as taking a look at the ID3 tags of the tracks themselves, which will reveal this site's address in the comments box. (Am I mad? Heck, no, considering the fact that people do know about this place's existence, although it's kinda depressing how the same people DGARA about it.)

Anyways, the wallpapers have been uploaded to our wallpapers gallery.

Original article.

Last edited:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
abercrombie t-shirts are a better reward than metal slug complete?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
SNK Playmore...

Mouth-fucking classics since SNK's death...