Got the coolest hat!

G

gokusama26

I got the coolest hat off of eBay last week. It is a NEO GEO Pocket Color hat from E3. It's a black soft velvety hat with the P" logo on the front, and a blue "SNK" over the back hole/strap part. Does anyone else here have this hat? It is one of the most comfortable hats I own, and would reccomend anyone else who can, pick one up.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
When SNK was closing it door there was someone out there who picked up a bunch of the hats, shirts, carrying cases and what not from SNK. he posted the stuff for sell on the dhp list. I picked up a hat, 2 shirts (1 white 1 black) and some other items. if I remember i picked up 1 hat, 2 shirts and a wrist strap for $22. I then bought one of the neo pocket carring cases for $15. this was back in June.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Besides, the only hat I really liked was the one BiGBruno was wearing when I met him. Now that my man is a sweet hat. ^_^

BonusKun

G

gokusama26

BigBruno, which hat were you wearing when BonusKun met you? Second, would you be willing to let go of one of those shirts?

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
it is a Samurai Showdown II hat. It has been worn quite a bit actually. time for a wash
smile.gif
no sorry on the shirts though I got one black and one white and the both have been worn, I'm sure they will pop up somewhere.

JRock917

, ,
do any of you guys know of a place which currently has some good stock on SNK stuff?