Word up Neo Community

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Hello everyone, I've been wandering (or lurking, whatever) on the forums for awhile and thought I would introduce myself and become active. I go by this same name on the Digitpress.com forums and the Gamengai forums. I'm a graduate student at Jacksonville State University in Jacksonville, AL. (It's a small-ass town.)

Anyway, I've been a neo geo fan for a long time, with my most memorable moment playing Samurai Showdown II at Diamond Jacks and getting 214 straight wins when i was about 14 years old. I've always wanted a MVS since then, because holding arcade sticks in my lap just don't work. Yeah I know its expensive for a college kid, but I've been able to come across MVS carts for Kizuna Encouter and Kof 95.

I'm also a Turbo/PCE fan...take that back, I'm a rabid enthusiast for PCE and its shooters.

I hope to learn more about MVS and AES here.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Keep your nose clean and you should fit in just fine.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Keep your nose clean and you should fit in just fine.

As long as people don't try to preach that MUGEN is the greatest game of all time, I'll be fine. MUGEN discussions really heat me up.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
As long as people don't try to preach that MUGEN is the greatest game of all time, I'll be fine. MUGEN discussions really heat me up.

Youre in good company. No one talks MUGEN here - THANK GOD

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I don't even know what mugen is.I really suck at neo geo games,but i am trying.
(i have not been able to beat kof '94 on easy).So be very welcome.this forum is tha:buttrock: shit

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
I don't even know what mugen is.I really suck at neo geo games,but i am trying.
(i have not been able to beat kof '94 on easy).So be very welcome.this forum is tha:buttrock: shit

Kof 94 is the hardest for me too.